Mystic Island's Phatcracker is one year old today!

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
phatcracker
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:58 am

Mystic Island's Phatcracker is one year old today!

Post by phatcracker »

A year ago today I blended two Mystic blends and commented that I really enjoyed the results. Mystic tried my suggestion and got the same results I did. Thanks to Mystic for giving me more internet fame than I have ever experienced. And happy birthday Phatcracker!!!
ChrisM
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:05 pm

Re: Mystic Island's Phatcracker is one year old today!

Post by ChrisM »

Thank you for sharing your blend!! It's definitely a favorite at my house!
Post Reply