Herbal salvation's old supplier
-
Tylurnt
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:08 pm
Herbal salvation's old supplier
Reaalllyyy wanting to find herbal salvations old supplier...yes I kno they had salomenella one batch. But their green Bali, red hulu and red thai are the best I've ever had. Does anyone have any leads on who it may be, or any other vendor in the US that sells the same stuff? Thank you
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Herbal salvation's old supplier
Green Bali is no good anymore, haven't tried the Thai since 17 and that was good. And ive never tried the red Hulu. Plantation is always a good bet.
Lately ive been mixing their green elephant with maha Kali and I'm loving it. .
Lately ive been mixing their green elephant with maha Kali and I'm loving it. .
-
Tylurnt
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:08 pm
Re: Herbal salvation's old supplier
[quote="mivanqua"]Green Bali is no good anymore, haven't tried the Thai since 17 and that was good. And ive never tried the red Hulu. Plantation is always a good bet.
Lately ive been mixing their green elephant with maha Kali and I'm loving it.
Do you still have any of your older HS stuff? I would pay a ridiculous amount for some. My name is tyler piece on mewe If you wanna chat there. I have other various HS strains if u wanna trade
Also, what's their recent maha like? Is it more green in color now? It was brown last couple batches I got and sucked
Lately ive been mixing their green elephant with maha Kali and I'm loving it.
Do you still have any of your older HS stuff? I would pay a ridiculous amount for some. My name is tyler piece on mewe If you wanna chat there. I have other various HS strains if u wanna trade
Also, what's their recent maha like? Is it more green in color now? It was brown last couple batches I got and sucked