Liza's botanical taste

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
K4pain
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:56 pm

Liza's botanical taste

Post by K4pain »

I recently got a sample pack. Tried the green zombie and PMD. I have never (if i have in the past i don't remember) tasted kratom so fresh before. Definitely tastes very fresh and earthy. Overall a great company, hun ;)
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Liza's botanical taste

Post by Payshince »

I also noticed that the grind recently looks extremely Fresh too! :P
- Payshince
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Liza's botanical taste

Post by Oletimer »

I agree, very fresh,,I have over 30 different kinds,,have never had any "duds",
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Liza's botanical taste

Post by Kaidensmom »

Oletimer wrote:I agree, very fresh,,I have over 30 different kinds,,have never had any "duds",

Have you tried the red sunda or the chocolate red, by any chance? I'm trying to decide between the two, but can't find much information. I'm looking for something with good pain relief that won't knock me out right away, but will help me get comfortable and sleep well within a couple hours of taking it.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Liza's botanical taste

Post by jabro70 »

Kaidensmom wrote: Have you tried the red sunda or the chocolate red, by any chance? I'm trying to decide between the two, but can't find much information. I'm looking for something with good pain relief that won't knock me out right away, but will help me get comfortable and sleep well within a couple hours of taking it.
Haven’t tried the Sunda or chocolate yet but I have a few of her reds that definitely knock out the pain and send me off to a wonderful sleep. The Red Banjo was a nice surprise- gives good pain relief and muscle relaxation, then a couple hours later I’m fighting to hold my eyes open. The Red Sulawesi is similar but a little more “alert” - still good sleep though. For maximum pain relief, the Red Monster would be my choice - but - good luck staying awake for 2 hours. I also like the Red Batak and Red Zombie, but they are much less sedating. I just made another order with her yesterday- 4 more reds and a green, plus the Golden Tulip blend and White Dragon. Most everything I’ve purchased from her still has November and earlier batch dates. Still feels like fall leaf to me. I agree with Oletimer - I’m around the 30 strain mark too - and zero duds. There are a few that have been average, but the majority are well above average to EXCELLENT.
Uniiiversoul
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:27 pm

Re: Liza's botanical taste

Post by Uniiiversoul »

jabro70 wrote:
Kaidensmom wrote: Have you tried the red sunda or the chocolate red, by any chance? I'm trying to decide between the two, but can't find much information. I'm looking for something with good pain relief that won't knock me out right away, but will help me get comfortable and sleep well within a couple hours of taking it.
Haven’t tried the Sunda or chocolate yet but I have a few of her reds that definitely knock out the pain and send me off to a wonderful sleep. The Red Banjo was a nice surprise- gives good pain relief and muscle relaxation, then a couple hours later I’m fighting to hold my eyes open. The Red Sulawesi is similar but a little more “alert” - still good sleep though. For maximum pain relief, the Red Monster would be my choice - but - good luck staying awake for 2 hours. I also like the Red Batak and Red Zombie, but they are much less sedating. I just made another order with her yesterday- 4 more reds and a green, plus the Golden Tulip blend and White Dragon. Most everything I’ve purchased from her still has November and earlier batch dates. Still feels like fall leaf to me. I agree with Oletimer - I’m around the 30 strain mark too - and zero duds. There are a few that have been average, but the majority are well above average to EXCELLENT.

I tried the Red Sunda and it's more of a early evening red, not too down or up. as for the chocolate bent, the batch I received was not very fresh, it has no moisture content and didn't really feel much for me. I have high standards for "bents" or dark reds and the chocolate was definitely the weaker leaf turned into a bent like most other circumstances. I love Lizas greens and a few reds I've tried but the red bent and red chocolate aren't my personal favorite. The Red Sunda was good though, I still have some of the october batch, I would have probably reordered more but when it came around to it I ended up ordering from several other places.
ॐ2ॐ2ॐ2ॐ
ShaggyShanahan
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 3:01 pm

Re: Liza's botanical taste

Post by ShaggyShanahan »

I’ve noticed almost every strain from Liza’s taste different. Some very bitter, some like that green tea taste, and a couple other variations in taste. One thing I’d like to bring up with the Green Zombie. What is with the grind? Never experienced anything like this, but when drank, it INSTANTLY coats my tongue and entire mouth with sediment, but so thick it’s almost a problem. Having your throat clamp down on some Kratom crumbs that feels like sand. Lol Still a decent upper spectrum green, not too in your face, but smooth clean energy.

Also, quick question. What signifies fresh Kratom? Very bitter or green tea scent and flavor? I’ve heard the MIT molecule is bitter so bitter means high potency (this is what I believe). Some say the bitter flavor is notable in younger, immature leaf without the proper alkaloid profile hinting that the bitter flavor is a negative result of improper harvesting. Curious of anyone’s insight on this.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Liza's botanical taste

Post by herbalhippie »

The only very bitter kratom I've had was nothing special. Also, very young fresh leaves are VERY bitter. :shock:
ShaggyShanahan
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 3:01 pm

Re: Liza's botanical taste

Post by ShaggyShanahan »

The Green Nugroz seems to be a really good batch and I find it to be among the most bitter of all of her strains.
Post Reply