Pulled the trigger on Inland

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Pulled the trigger on Inland

Post by Oletimer »

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a couple of Inland product, trying out their red bali and Bulgarian blend,has anyone tried these 2?? I am also getting a sample of yellow brick road,,,
KrateAndVape
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:00 am

Re: Pulled the trigger on Inland

Post by KrateAndVape »

Grabbed a 100g bag (wish it had been more) of Red Bali last year. It's LONG gone! Probably the best Red Bali I've ever had. Their Gold Bali was a close second. Red Horn was ok. And I remember the 10g sample of The Bulgarian blend they sent me being VERY strong. I could only take 50 - 75% of my normal dose with that one. Hopefully their current batches are just as good as they were a year ago. I look forward to the day when I can order from them again. Their prices were much higher back then, yet still worth it due to their quality. I would have gotten more though if their prices were where they are today. Looking forward to hearing how you (and others) like their current batches. I want to try their "Counting Sheep" (nighttime blend, obviously) so bad.
NMKrato
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:22 am

Re: Pulled the trigger on Inland

Post by NMKrato »

Inland is a special vendor. Still holding down the top spot for favorite vendor, and that's saying something with some of the quality stuff I've recently received. The Red Bali is my favorite red and their Green MD is probably my favorite strain I've ever had out of any vendor. I still have a kilo of both and I try to not burn both more than twice a week because in the past I was taking both almost everday. The yellow brick road is one of the only strains that I do not like from Inland, I literally got the worst headache every time I took it. Others that I really enjoy are the White MD and Solar Flare. Their Green Malay is very powerful, but I cannot get the sweet spot right on it very often so I blend with it frequently.

Yes, the prices are high, but I'd so rather pay their prices and get some really good shit over paying 70$ and hoping it is going to be at least average :mrgreen:
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Pulled the trigger on Inland

Post by jabro70 »

I agree with NMKrato and KrateAndVape - Inland had possibly the best Red Bali I’ve had. (And I’ve got a bunch) Bought mine in early Fall. They sold out of that batch soon after. Their White Bali was kick-ass too. The Bulgarian didn’t really do it for me though. I could tell it was strong, but it just wasn’t a pleasant burn for me. Red MD was good too.
Maxxx
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm

Re: Pulled the trigger on Inland

Post by Maxxx »

I love their Red Bali, Red MD, Green MD, and White Bali. I also love their Bulgarian blend, and Counting Sheep. Solar Flair is a great afternoon blend, and Yellow Brick Road is a good chill blend. Green Lantern didn't do a lot for me, and their Green Malay was the same. The Red Borneo was fine, same with the Red Horn, but neither stand out like some of their others. I've never had a band strain or blend from them, some I just liked a lot more than others. You really can't go wrong with Inland.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Pulled the trigger on Inland

Post by BallzDeep9 »

I'm considering another order, Inland's fabulous Red MD and maybe Red Bali .. Top quality reds are getting hard to find. I'm seeing ALL kinds of green, out there.. Super green, PMD green, and more green .. Some good Indo suppliers are known for their greens. But.. A strong red that is NOT too fermented, not dark rusty color.. IS what gourmet kratom fans are looking for.

Inlands' prices are only around 30% higher, (100g or 250g) compared to BB and others. Reasonable. Worth $ to know, the quality is consistent - Sure U could buy extract for that "red effect" but that's gonna cost even more!! Other vendors known for Top Shelf reds: DG Botanicals, and All Natural Artisan. Both of those, are in the same ball-park as Inland.. price wise. 8-)
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Pulled the trigger on Inland

Post by Oletimer »

I am getting pretty good greens and whites thru liza's and smileytime, green nugroz from lizas,is best green I've had,,mood lift is amazing, ,I am in search of a red bali, lizas and kogs are good, smileytime too,but I guess I am looking for a red bali that slaps me and says "hello" :lol: :lol: :lol: ,
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Pulled the trigger on Inland

Post by herbalhippie »

Oletimer wrote: I am looking for a red bali that slaps me and says "hello" :lol: :lol: :lol: ,

I'm wanting a Red Maeng Da that does this. :lol:
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Pulled the trigger on Inland

Post by jabro70 »

Oletimer wrote: I am in search of a red bali, lizas and kogs are good, smileytime too,but I guess I am looking for a red bali that slaps me and says "hello" :lol: :lol: :lol: ,
I’ve got all of those (some in multiple batches)- None of those RBs are in the same ball park as Inland’s (IMO). I think you’ll get that slap in the face if the quality of the current batch is anywhere near the batch I ordered.
Post Reply