Foam or sudsy, some have it,others dont

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Foam or sudsy, some have it,others dont

Post by Oletimer »

Sometimes I blend up a dose,shake it real good in a water bottle with sunny d,,usually it's just sludge at the bottom of bottle,sometimes it's all sudsy,or frothy,,I pour tea in the bottle and dissolve the suds,but I notice that these are much better burns,effects are Sweeter,,,I don't know why ,but the more foam,the better the dose,,wonder what causes the foam,suds,whatever word I'm looking for to describe it,,?
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Foam or sudsy, some have it,others dont

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Check this out .. Many folks freeze their dose. With a lil lemon juice. Gets a red bubble in the freezer. 8-)

OK now.. After you do the boiling water/ Lemon juice, the pH is very acid. So.. add a lil' Baking soda < 1/8 tsp.

Boom HUGE suds it foams up, :o as baking soda works to bring pH up & neutralize the acid. Now you freeze those suds. Next day, no more Red Bubble, its more like frozen suds a white bubble - BUT thaw out & its a nice deep amber, reddish, liquid.. almost like Ale. I'll post some pic's
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Post Reply