Johnson's is back under new name

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
BunnyBoo2011
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 am

Johnson's is back under new name

Post by BunnyBoo2011 »

FB group says Johnson's will be taking orders by next week Monday - new name Sacred Son Botanicals.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaggyShanahan
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 3:01 pm

Re: Johnson's is back under new name

Post by ShaggyShanahan »

This is exciting. I never got a chance to try Johnson’s. Hope the new stock lives up to the old reputation.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Johnson's is back under new name

Post by BallzDeep9 »

yeah there's Dozens, and Dozens, of good solid vendors ....

For eastern North Carolina, we're putting EC Botanicals BACK on the Vendor List.

For some reason he slipped thru the cracks, after the (u/thaywoody) WAS on reddit & has a very nice website. He's not a facebook vendor. I think what happened, was Hymn deleted all his posts on r/kratom - My apologies to thaywoody https://ec-botanicals.us/ - A top vendor in NC, along with Canopy, and Sosa :D
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Johnson's is back under new name

Post by Oletimer »

In regards to ec botanicals, I have some of their product stashed away,I believe green borneo, green hulk,white maha,and enhanced red, wicked red I think,, I ordered from them back over a year ago,,at same time I was ordering from gaia,,whenever that recall happened with gaia,I disposed all gaia stuff,but kept ec botanicals in case they ban K , maybe I'll go back and try it,,I couldn't find any information about them,that is why I stashed it,those were times when tainted K was all over the place,,glad I kept it,sometimes if K isn't doing much for ya,,you might find out trying it out again later hits you better,
djulain
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:15 am

Re: Johnson's is back under new name

Post by djulain »

holy shit yes. the green boyan was the best kratom i've ever had
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Johnson's is back under new name

Post by herbalhippie »

djulain wrote:holy shit yes. the green boyan was the best kratom i've ever had

I was reorganizing and inventorying a couple days ago and found a half kilo of Green Boyan I got right before he went out of business for a while and had forgotten about. Happy dance. :lol:
GroovyHeart
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:28 pm

Re: Johnson's is back under new name

Post by GroovyHeart »

How do you even get in contact with the man? I can’t friend him nor can I find either of the “FB groups” you guys have mentioned. I’m new to Johnson’s so I was never in the group before he stopped. Is it an elitist hidden thing or is he open for business, when ready, for anyone? Anyone got a link? Thanks.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Johnson's is back under new name

Post by BallzDeep9 »

nor can I find either of the “FB groups” you guys have mentioned. I’m new to Johnson’s
Facebook Sucks. That's really all U need to know :lol: .. there's 200 vendors, now, with real websites NOT "Facebook Vendors", with that constant BS, drama, bickering, scammers, Shills, fake rumors, and mostly clueless ppl when it comes to kratom!

Kratom is Banned on Facebook.. So all the little Groups there, hide their kratom. Call it Tea or whatever.. FB is constantly banning/ removing the groups, who then change their Name of the group, so FB won't catch them? Johnson got banned & His Group removed by FB :roll: SoCal changed group name, too... I try & avoid FB

Johnson's a good guy. He is basically a backpack'er now, which is fine - try MeWe for a half dozen guys, operating on very low stock & etc. Give Zenio a shout, or Soulvit, Kero, Genie, any of those guys do small batch deals, no website, selling to friends, etc :ugeek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: Johnson's is back under new name

Post by plumplump »

BallzDeep9 wrote:yeah there's Dozens, and Dozens, of good solid vendors ....

For eastern North Carolina, we're putting EC Botanicals BACK on the Vendor List.

For some reason he slipped thru the cracks, after the (u/thaywoody) WAS on reddit & has a very nice website. He's not a facebook vendor. I think what happened, was Hymn deleted all his posts on r/kratom - My apologies to thaywoody https://ec-botanicals.us/ - A top vendor in NC, along with Canopy, and Sosa :D
ec has what seems to me to be the best deal on "sampler packs" out there. money wise, i mean, not speaking on the quality of kratom (i like what i got from them, but they are also the only vendor i have tried so far, so i don't have anything to measure it against) 45 bucks for six 60 gram bags of kratom. if anyone knows of comparable sample deals lemme know, as i would like to try them.
BunnyBoo2011
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 am

Re: Johnson's is back under new name

Post by BunnyBoo2011 »

Johnsonsbotanicals
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:45 pm

Re: Johnson's is back under new name

Post by Johnsonsbotanicals »

Ok so @Ballz please email me [email protected]. I am not a backpack vendor brother. im also not open yet i am getting my room set up, i have lab tests on the way and my site http://www.sacredsontea.com is being built as we speak. I am working on coming back better than ever with same great stock and new potent tea. Its taking me a bit to get set up but i want everyone to now im busting my ass to bring an even better company and great product! I really appreciate the support here at doublemm!
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Johnson's is back under new name

Post by acejestyr15 »

plumplump wrote:
BallzDeep9 wrote:yeah there's Dozens, and Dozens, of good solid vendors ....

For eastern North Carolina, we're putting EC Botanicals BACK on the Vendor List.

For some reason he slipped thru the cracks, after the (u/thaywoody) WAS on reddit & has a very nice website. He's not a facebook vendor. I think what happened, was Hymn deleted all his posts on r/kratom - My apologies to thaywoody https://ec-botanicals.us/ - A top vendor in NC, along with Canopy, and Sosa :D
ec has what seems to me to be the best deal on "sampler packs" out there. money wise, i mean, not speaking on the quality of kratom (i like what i got from them, but they are also the only vendor i have tried so far, so i don't have anything to measure it against) 45 bucks for six 60 gram bags of kratom. if anyone knows of comparable sample deals lemme know, as i would like to try them.
Plumplump.... I last week ordered from Kraydo Organics and their sample set up is definitely cheaper and I can certainly vouch for Jake at Kraydo having some absolutely amazing leaf!!!! I will be typing up a full review either today or tmrw so be on the lookout if interested or feel free to pm me. I will say really quick that 250g split up to 5 ways for 25 bucks is a freaking awesome deal if you ask me, so I got 2 of those meaning 500g split 10 ways for $50!!! I really cannot get over how potent the leaf is, and it's not like I haven't experienced quality before as I have been ordering from RVA for almost a year now and have been very happy. I just wanted some variety and to try something new. Hope this is helpful, have a good one!
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Johnson's is back under new name

Post by javagurl62 »

Give Zenio a shout, or Soulvit, Kero, Genie, any of those guys do small batch deals, no website, selling to friends, etc :ugeek:
I sent Genie an email earlier this week and haven't heard back. I was a fan of his. Sad face :( He hasn't put anything up on MeWe in about 2 months. He did a Christmas raffle and that was about the last I saw. Actually have to credit MeWe for getting me back over here on Double M as I actually joined last April.
* javagurl62
User avatar
DrPsilocybong
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:10 pm

Re: Johnson's is back under new name

Post by DrPsilocybong »

He's still getting ready but I just got the first key. Waiting on him to get back to me with when I will get it. My buddy and I split it. He got pmd and green banjo. I got pmd and boyan. I'll keep you guys updated.
User avatar
DrPsilocybong
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:10 pm

Re: Johnson's is back under new name

Post by DrPsilocybong »

javagurl62 wrote:
Give Zenio a shout, or Soulvit, Kero, Genie, any of those guys do small batch deals, no website, selling to friends, etc :ugeek:
I sent Genie an email earlier this week and haven't heard back. I was a fan of his. Sad face :( He hasn't put anything up on MeWe in about 2 months. He did a Christmas raffle and that was about the last I saw. Actually have to credit MeWe for getting me back over here on Double M as I actually joined last April.
Zenio is the man. He's been my go to guy for the last few months. He has great strains fast shipping and a really good dude. He's been doing me right. If not for the opportunity to try Daniels new batch I would have ordered from Zenio.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Johnson's is back under new name

Post by BallzDeep9 »

He hasn't put anything up on MeWe in about 2 months. He did a Christmas raffle and that was about the last I saw.
Genie seems 2 have Too many irons in the fire.. He's announced a couple times Selling Out! Leaving the (kratom) Business! Then he comes back a month later, and it's on again.. :lol: I hear ppl are very satisfied w/ his leaf - In fact there's been trading on MeWe for his stuff & reviews are positive.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Johnson's is back under new name

Post by javagurl62 »

Genie seems 2 have Too many irons in the fire.. He's announced a couple times Selling Out! Leaving the (kratom) Business! Then he comes back a month later, and it's on again.. :lol: I hear ppl are very satisfied w/ his leaf - In fact there's been trading on MeWe for his stuff & reviews are positive.
Thanks for that, Ballz! Hopefully he will come back again. I really liked his Green, 1.0 which I am out of. I still have Green 1.1, some of his premium red (the Elder Djin stuff) and I think Red 1.0. I'll vouch for his quality. :D
* javagurl62
Gonz
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:27 am

Re: Johnson's is back under new name

Post by Gonz »

Johnsonsbotanicals wrote:I really appreciate the support here at doublemm!
I'm looking forward to trying your product, please let us know when you're ready to accept orders.
Post Reply