Smileytime, went back for seconds

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Smileytime, went back for seconds

Post by Oletimer »

I really really liked everything from 1st order,which were mainly reds,,I seen that his greens shine,,I ordered green horn,premium md,,green samarinda, ,anyone try these? I love greens with that magic,lift the spirit,,,I think I got vendor stale, so I'm switching it up,gonna hang out at smilys for a while, :mrgreen:
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Smileytime, went back for seconds

Post by jabro70 »

Green Samarinda is one of my favorite strains from Smiley. It runs neck and neck with Supergreen 3 for me. The PMD was very good- got mine in December. Let us know how the Green Horn is - I’ve never tried it but have almost ordered it a couple times.
Post Reply