sample/5 buck ounce recommendations?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

sample/5 buck ounce recommendations?

Post by plumplump »

i have a friend who is interested in trying kratom, and i would like to send them 3 or 4 sample size bags. if it were you, right now, at this very moment what vendor/strains would you go with. I was thinking red bali, red hulu, green malay and white borneo.
Last edited by plumplump on Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: sample/5 buck ounce recommendations?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

he is looking for something for pain, sleep aid and anxiety.
No Medical Claims. Keep in mind, you should never ask a vendor about pain etc. That could get the vendor shut down.. Kratom is not a drug, only a supplement that "helps" with some conditions.. :D My answer to the question would be Herbaldom!! Get some $5 ounces & you'll be assured it's the cleanest, Lab tested product, long-time vendor with a reputation for top quality.. I'm ordering samples of their Green Hulu, Maeng Da, & maybe the Yellow MD.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: sample/5 buck ounce recommendations?

Post by plumplump »

ah yes, sorry about that!! new here. ill edit the post. thanks!!!
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: sample/5 buck ounce recommendations?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

No just saying, keep that in mind, when communicating with a vendor.. Here is no problem! :lol: You may notice, most vendors stay away from social media, Internet boards & public discussion of their products.. A few come on here ONLY to advertise a Sale, or address shipping etc.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: sample/5 buck ounce recommendations?

Post by plumplump »

ah i see. awesome. thanks! im gonna go look at herbaldom right now!
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: sample/5 buck ounce recommendations?

Post by plumplump »

I went with herbaldom and now im jealous cause i wanna try them. Haha
mamadollface7912
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 pm

Re: sample/5 buck ounce recommendations?

Post by mamadollface7912 »

I know alot of people aren't happy with the Mystic restock but I personally really like buying their $3/25g deals. its cheap enough to sample and if it doesn't work for you, you're not out a TON of money. My personal ones for pain are white maeng da for daytime burn, and Red maeng da for a nighttime burn. I will warn you, their mixes (anything with a funny name) are duds for me, but I have found a couple good ones
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: sample/5 buck ounce recommendations?

Post by plumplump »

mamadollface7912 wrote:I know alot of people aren't happy with the Mystic restock but I personally really like buying their $3/25g deals. its cheap enough to sample and if it doesn't work for you, you're not out a TON of money. My personal ones for pain are white maeng da for daytime burn, and Red maeng da for a nighttime burn. I will warn you, their mixes (anything with a funny name) are duds for me, but I have found a couple good ones
i've actually got a friend that is bringing me some stuff from mystic when he comes back from visiting his son in the states. i don't remember what i ordered off hand but i do know i got small sizes of the gandalf and the vampire. then i read reviews on here that people aren't liking this batch, but im still excited to give them a shot. there aren't a lot of vendors that will ship here to mexico, so im hoping i get something from this order i like.

edit: looks like i bought 4 blends :roll: gandalf, vampire, phatcracker and emerald (3 bucks worth of that one). the only non blend i got was their current white borneo. oh well. fingers crossed.
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: sample/5 buck ounce recommendations?

Post by plumplump »

also i bought a split kilo from rva and a friend is shipping it down here to me (i can see why vendors wont ship here, its ridiculously expensive and shit gets "lost" all the time "fingers crossed") and a week after i ordered i read a bunch of reviews of people being disappointed in some of the more current batches. so we shall see about that as well. luckily he sent me a photo of the bags and none of the batch numbers matched the ones people were complaining about. some of the same strains though. i have a feeling ill be at least happy, if not ecstatic with them. im fairly new to kratom and have yet to have anything where i said, "holy shit this is incredible" my experience so far is from one vendor, EC. mostly i have just noticed positive changes in things that i have wanted to see change for a long time, so that makes me wanna stick with it. i will say the white borneo i got from EC was the closest i have felt to "wow!"
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: sample/5 buck ounce recommendations?

Post by CatfatherB »

Herbaldom is a good choice, I bought 250grams of the Green Kali Bali, it was a pretty chill batch, I'm still trying the PMD lot 14 from Botanical Bunny it worked but hasn't blown my hair back yet.

I ordered a split Kilo of 100 gram bags from RVA a few weeks back, I loved the PMD 2, but it sold out before I could order more. I enjoyed the PMD almost as much, and ordered a kilo of it, first kilo I've bought in quite a while.
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: sample/5 buck ounce recommendations?

Post by plumplump »

CatfatherB wrote:Herbaldom is a good choice, I bought 250grams of the Green Kali Bali, it was a pretty chill batch, I'm still trying the PMD lot 14 from Botanical Bunny it worked but hasn't blown my hair back yet.

I ordered a split Kilo of 100 gram bags from RVA a few weeks back, I loved the PMD 2, but it sold out before I could order more. I enjoyed the PMD almost as much, and ordered a kilo of it, first kilo I've bought in quite a while.
do you mind if i ask what the batch number of the pmd is? that was part of my split kilo order.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: sample/5 buck ounce recommendations?

Post by CatfatherB »

plumplump wrote:
CatfatherB wrote:Herbaldom is a good choice, I bought 250grams of the Green Kali Bali, it was a pretty chill batch, I'm still trying the PMD lot 14 from Botanical Bunny it worked but hasn't blown my hair back yet.

I ordered a split Kilo of 100 gram bags from RVA a few weeks back, I loved the PMD 2, but it sold out before I could order more. I enjoyed the PMD almost as much, and ordered a kilo of it, first kilo I've bought in quite a while.
do you mind if i ask what the batch number of the pmd is? that was part of my split kilo order.



Batch # 10518
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: sample/5 buck ounce recommendations?

Post by plumplump »

cool. thanks man, ill have to find that photo to see what batch mine is.
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: sample/5 buck ounce recommendations?

Post by plumplump »

mine says #10519
ShortyRS
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:51 am
Location: Connecticut

Re: sample/5 buck ounce recommendations?

Post by ShortyRS »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
he is looking for something for pain, sleep aid and anxiety.
No Medical Claims. Keep in mind, you should never ask a vendor about pain etc. That could get the vendor shut down.. Kratom is not a drug, only a supplement that "helps" with some conditions.. :D My answer to the question would be Herbaldom!! Get some $5 ounces & you'll be assured it's the cleanest, Lab tested product, long-time vendor with a reputation for top quality.. I'm ordering samples of their Green Hulu, Maeng Da, & maybe the Yellow MD.
I’ve never had a problem asking a vendor what strain is good for pain. It’s no different than asking which strain helps insomnia.
User avatar
BlendsAreMyFriends
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 561
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:27 pm
Location: Downstate New York

Re: sample/5 buck ounce recommendations?

Post by BlendsAreMyFriends »

Herbal-RVA

He doesn't label them as samples but you can order 100g of most of his strains for under $10.

Since often I don't get much from a single dose of a new strain 100g gives me enough to try it a few times before making any snap judgments about quality.
creekdog
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:29 pm

Re: sample/5 buck ounce recommendations?

Post by creekdog »

Liza’s is great. I just got some killer whites from her
Post Reply