inland vs liza's vs mystic isnland vs whoever else out there

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

inland vs liza's vs mystic isnland vs whoever else out there

Post by plumplump »

if you were gonna place an order right now, between the three i have listed who whould it be?. mystic seems to be getting back on track an their site mentions a restock coming, so i wouldn't mind trying some of the red bali from them. as for the whoever else, who have people been stoked about in recent orders? i need to find some quality reds for one thing,

thanks in advance
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: inland vs liza's vs mystic isnland vs whoever else out t

Post by jabro70 »

I like Liza’s Reds, but Inland’s Red Bali from November was one of the best reds I’ve ever tried. Don’t know what Mystic’s latest is like, but I have a bunch from the summer and while they are very good, they don’t hold a candle to that particular Inland Red Bali. Don’t know how Inland’s current stock is though.

I guess if money was no object I’d say my order would be from Inland.
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: inland vs liza's vs mystic isnland vs whoever else out t

Post by plumplump »

jabro70 wrote:I like Liza’s Reds, but Inland’s Red Bali from November was one of the best reds I’ve ever tried. Don’t know what Mystic’s latest is like, but I have a bunch from the summer and while they are very good, they don’t hold a candle to that particular Inland Red Bali. Don’t know how Inland’s current stock is though.

I guess if money was no object I’d say my order would be from Inland.
yeah their prices are a little on the high side, witch doesn't bother me to much, if the leaf is above average.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: inland vs liza's vs mystic isnland vs whoever else out t

Post by Oletimer »

The red bali I got from Inland a few weeks ago was about the same as lizas,,,no difference in the appearance or affects,,,prices are a lot higher,,,and the yellow hulu from lizas was as good if not better than yellow brick road, so I would order lizas,,,the phatcracker I got replaced from mystic is good,,like it was before the issues,,I have plenty of their old batches from August, September, I would try them out again when I run low,,I'd sample 1st, then reorder, I like their blends,,and their red bali was decent too,,, with the prices from Inland, I'd expect a exceptional difference in quality, which I didn't notice,
Foxy Methoxy
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:31 pm

Re: inland vs liza's vs mystic isnland vs whoever else out t

Post by Foxy Methoxy »

Just ordered a couple reds from Mystic so I'll update with a review when they arrive. These threads have me practically scared to death! But I already have a lot of inactive/incompatible kratom in my stash, so if it doesn't work for me I guess I'll just add it to the pile & move on. Just hope they don't send me a fucking green or something cut with S&V, etc.

Inland & Liza must be new. They seem popular here but weren't mentioned on Reddit in those Golden Days.
User avatar
ScottyK
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
Location: Wilmington, N.C.

Re: inland vs liza's vs mystic isnland vs whoever else out t

Post by ScottyK »

I just received my first order from Smiley and they really hit it out of the park!
User avatar
voodoopsych
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:10 pm
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Re: inland vs liza's vs mystic isnland vs whoever else out t

Post by voodoopsych »

Granted the first batch i received from MI wasnt great i did JUST place another order for some phatcracker, Gandalf, and Doppelganger. Ill report back and write reviews for them once they arrive.
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: inland vs liza's vs mystic isnland vs whoever else out t

Post by Oletimer »

Same here with smileytime, they were all good,,I just got my 2nd order earlier this week, and ordered again friday,,2nd order was mainly reds,so I went back to get more greens, ,only white I tried was sumatra it was awesome,
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: inland vs liza's vs mystic isnland vs whoever else out t

Post by plumplump »

so i found out that inland will ship to me, which is awesome. expensive but awesome. if you (anyone) were gonna order from inland (lets say 5 50 gram bags, i would get more of smaller bags, but 8 bucks for 25 grams WOOF). if anyone has decent experience with inland what 5 would you get. bends any good? my kratom tastes are wide open, i enjoy it for all possible benifits. i will say anxiety killers are my favourite, but i find that there is a time and place for all the nice things this leaf does.
Gonzokat86
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:53 pm

Re: inland vs liza's vs mystic isnland vs whoever else out t

Post by Gonzokat86 »

I would stay away from Mystic. They sold me a bunk kilo of WMD in February. I’ve wrote them several times hoping they would replace my order.. No such luck. They even said they have had no complaints. I sent them a ss of some of the many complaints and a pic of their owners post saying to contact them if you got a bad batch...they never responded back. I was a regular MI buyer for last year and a half. I won’t be giving my money to a company that refuses to correct their mistakes, and it’s real shitty that they sold so many people bunk shit. BB and RVA are similar price and better service/kratom
Post Reply