Kratom “caused” deaths..
-
Rsqueezyy
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:35 am
Kratom “caused” deaths..
https://www.fda.gov/downloads/aboutfda/ ... 588952.pdf
So, there’s a whole 27 page fda.gov link about kratom caused deaths and it’s lowkey freaking me out. I’ve always been on board with the Kratoms never killed anyone big pharmaceutical is demonizing it bc it’s competition, etc. And I know that’s true 100% but could kratom be more dangerous than we think? Some of these deaths I read about here had nothing in the toxicology report except for low caffeine and kratom, and they’re saying they either died from kratom intoxicating or heart attack etc. I’m only 20, but with some history of stims and occasional chest pain I’m a major hypochondriac when it comes to my heart so hearing about multiple apparent heart attacks caused by kratom sketches me out.. thoughts?
So, there’s a whole 27 page fda.gov link about kratom caused deaths and it’s lowkey freaking me out. I’ve always been on board with the Kratoms never killed anyone big pharmaceutical is demonizing it bc it’s competition, etc. And I know that’s true 100% but could kratom be more dangerous than we think? Some of these deaths I read about here had nothing in the toxicology report except for low caffeine and kratom, and they’re saying they either died from kratom intoxicating or heart attack etc. I’m only 20, but with some history of stims and occasional chest pain I’m a major hypochondriac when it comes to my heart so hearing about multiple apparent heart attacks caused by kratom sketches me out.. thoughts?
- voodoopsych
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:10 pm
- Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Re: Kratom “caused” deaths..
I am not a doctor but Ive had heart problems since i was born. Along with my ventricular arteries being crossed. Ive always had a very sensitive heart and i was prescribed adderall throughout my whole childhood. Now, let me say that everyone is different and every ones body reacts differently to a lot of things but Kratom is a very very mild stimulant even when being compared to caffeine and on top of that heart disease is Americas #1 cause of death. Kratom has been used for centuries in southeast asia and no one from there will say kratom is dangerous. Plus kratom has a very strong ceiling effect so you can not keep taking more and more to get stronger effects. The only problem i could see kratom causing in the long term would be liver problems. But theres no evidence to say that kratom effects the liver in any way at all. I believe kratom is a diuretic so maybe it could cause dehydration and either constipation or diarrhea. And im petty sure kratom is a serotonin agonist so serotonin syndrome shouldnt be a cause for concern. Oh yeah then you have to make sure your source is clean and trustworthy due to mold count. If the mold count isnt documented and kept up with you could run into problems like salmonella and shiga toxin. But those types of diseases can be contracted from many of different sources. Long story short, ive been using kratom for 3 years. It helped me STOP taking my adderall to focus and i havent had any chest pains wor worries since i started taking Kratom. This is just my experience though.
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Kratom “caused” deaths..
NO. You can't read Coroner reports on individual cases, and make any conclusion on the FDA Statement that there's been 35 deaths (I think that's their number?) You need to look at THOSE cases, which AKA has already responded to .. Its a joke 1 of those 35 deaths also happened to have a gunshot to the chest. But they're saying its kratom?Some of these deaths I read about here ...
Everybody ADMITS - there are now millions of people using kratom. Either part-time or daily. Look at the numbers, 35 ? Most of those also had other drugs in the system at time of death, aka polydrug abuse. Many deaths are known heroin users, yes there IS a heroin crisis in this country!! Everything BUT kratom, has many deaths per year. Tylenol, for example.. like 1000 deaths every year, from Tylenol. LINK
https://www.americankratom.org/mediak/n ... ioner.html
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- voodoopsych
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:10 pm
- Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Re: Kratom “caused” deaths..
^^^This^^^Everything BUT kratom, has many deaths per year. Tylenol, for example.. like 1000 deaths every year, from Tylenol
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
- voodoopsych
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:10 pm
- Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Re: Kratom “caused” deaths..
Rsqueezyy wrote:https://www.fda.gov/downloads/aboutfda/ ... 588952.pdf
So, there’s a whole 27 page fda.gov link about kratom caused deaths and it’s lowkey freaking me out. I’ve always been on board with the Kratoms never killed anyone big pharmaceutical is demonizing it bc it’s competition, etc. And I know that’s true 100% but could kratom be more dangerous than we think? Some of these deaths I read about here had nothing in the toxicology report except for low caffeine and kratom, and they’re saying they either died from kratom intoxicating or heart attack etc. I’m only 20, but with some history of stims and occasional chest pain I’m a major hypochondriac when it comes to my heart so hearing about multiple apparent heart attacks caused by kratom sketches me out.. thoughts?
Heres a good example The FIRST coroner report on that page mentions desmethyltramadol wich is a synthetic opiod that the kratom was laced with. That is why its important to test your kratom and buy from a reputable vendor!!
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Kratom “caused” deaths..
NO
Kratom cannot cause deaths
Unless you mix this or that and other anonymous cocktails.
Kratom
Cannot
Kill
You.
It is a miracle and I’m still in awe <3
Kratom cannot cause deaths
Unless you mix this or that and other anonymous cocktails.
Kratom
Cannot
Kill
You.
It is a miracle and I’m still in awe <3
- Payshince
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Kratom “caused” deaths..
I only buy off reputable vendors here in the US.
I dont go about things by contacting sketchy fuqs here and there claiming to have cosmic MD
Stay away from those CLOWNS!
If you’re going to be ingesting kratom powder on a daily basis, etc. you Have to be Smart. Of course since it isn’t regulated it can be concerning but this is why I go on forums especially this one (MMH) every single day!***!
I dont go about things by contacting sketchy fuqs here and there claiming to have cosmic MD
Stay away from those CLOWNS!
If you’re going to be ingesting kratom powder on a daily basis, etc. you Have to be Smart. Of course since it isn’t regulated it can be concerning but this is why I go on forums especially this one (MMH) every single day!***!
- Payshince
-
Rsqueezyy
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:35 am
Re: Kratom “caused” deaths..
thanks for that response my friend made me feel better. Was defo just my immediate response and hypochondria regarding my heart when I went on Reddit this am and read an article about a 25 year old having a heart attack “due” to kratom and that kratom being from SoCal.. which I currently have multiple bags right here next to me lmao.voodoopsych wrote:I am not a doctor but Ive had heart problems since i was born. Along with my ventricular arteries being crossed. Ive always had a very sensitive heart and i was prescribed adderall throughout my whole childhood. Now, let me say that everyone is different and every ones body reacts differently to a lot of things but Kratom is a very very mild stimulant even when being compared to caffeine and on top of that heart disease is Americas #1 cause of death. Kratom has been used for centuries in southeast asia and no one from there will say kratom is dangerous. Plus kratom has a very strong ceiling effect so you can not keep taking more and more to get stronger effects. The only problem i could see kratom causing in the long term would be liver problems. But theres no evidence to say that kratom effects the liver in any way at all. I believe kratom is a diuretic so maybe it could cause dehydration and either constipation or diarrhea. And im petty sure kratom is a serotonin agonist so serotonin syndrome shouldnt be a cause for concern. Oh yeah then you have to make sure your source is clean and trustworthy due to mold count. If the mold count isnt documented and kept up with you could run into problems like salmonella and shiga toxin. But those types of diseases can be contracted from many of different sources. Long story short, ive been using kratom for 3 years. It helped me STOP taking my adderall to focus and i havent had any chest pains wor worries since i started taking Kratom. This is just my experience though.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Kratom “caused” deaths..
Is that the 1 from Pennsylvania ? Crashed his car, heart attack - BUT his Dad's the Editor of the paper & so they're on a "crusade" blaming kratom, to get $50,000 out of SoCal... Filed a lawsuit blaming SoCal for the death, meanwhile it's coming out, the kid had a congenital heart defect ? may have been a drug abuser too...read an article about a 25 year old having a heart attack “due” to kratom and that kratom being from SoCal...
I feel bad for SoCal, and any other US Vendor having to spend $ defending lawsuits, this is BS !!
https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comment ... butor_for/
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Rsqueezyy
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:35 am
Re: Kratom “caused” deaths..
Yeah it is.. I never heard about the congenital heart defect is that a credential finding? Yeah that’s crazy, especially since they are only asking for 50grand for a supposed cause of death..BallzDeep9 wrote:Is that the 1 from Pennsylvania ? Crashed his car, heart attack - BUT his Dad's the Editor of the paper & so they're on a "crusade" blaming kratom, to get $50,000 out of SoCal... Filed a lawsuit blaming SoCal for the death, meanwhile it's coming out, the kid had a congenital heart defect ? may have been a drug abuser too...read an article about a 25 year old having a heart attack “due” to kratom and that kratom being from SoCal...
I feel bad for SoCal, and any other US Vendor having to spend $ defending lawsuits, this is BS !!![]()
https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comment ... butor_for/
-
clueless vein
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:26 pm
Re: Kratom “caused” deaths..
My heart has a few issues to say the least. I have a blood pressure cuff I can use anytime. Kratom doesnt seem to have any dangerous or direct effects on heart or blood pressure for me. If anything, its like smoking a joint and having a slight increase. If that. But thats just me. (Sucks when I get a not so good burn and end up with bad anxiety)
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Kratom “caused” deaths..
Clueless vein ,clueless vein wrote:My heart has a few issues to say the least. I have a blood pressure cuff I can use anytime. Kratom doesnt seem to have any dangerous or direct effects on heart or blood pressure for me. If anything, its like smoking a joint and having a slight increase. If that. But thats just me. (Sucks when I get a not so good burn and end up with bad anxiety)
Why would you get bad anxiety from a not-so-good burn, I’m just curious?
Is it the fact of constantly being anxious and when the burn has little to no effects meaning your anxiety level gets no relief?
Or,
Some other reason...?
- Payshince
- BlendsAreMyFriends
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 561
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:27 pm
- Location: Downstate New York
Re: Kratom “caused” deaths..
Just remember that these are the same folks that said thalidomide and asbestos were safe but said that everybody who did LSD just once would have horrible mutant babies and that everybody who smoked marijuana would become heroin addicts.Rsqueezyy wrote:https://www.fda.gov/downloads/aboutfda/ ... 588952.pdf
So, there’s a whole 27 page fda.gov link about kratom caused deaths and it’s lowkey freaking me out.
And let's not forget their stance on alcohol. If it were really about protecting the public they'd be classifying alcohol as a schedule 1 drug.
-
Bigblind
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:33 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Kratom “caused” deaths..
If it is truly 35 big woopty doo thats pretty low for a plant that has been used for hundreds of years dont you think. Look up how many people have died from drinking to much water or how many people have died from chewing gum! Or better yet FDA approved drugs
-
clueless vein
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:26 pm
Re: Kratom “caused” deaths..
Well kratom relieves many many things for me; half of them being crippling. So when I get no relief, I feel like usual, which is not good to say the least. Many conditions i have effect my heart, directly and indirectly. So when I deal with those conditions, my heart rate and pressure go up from one reason or another. Creating panic attack out of the already present anxiety. Coming off of a few things as well and kratom is my lifeline, literallyPayshince wrote:Clueless vein ,clueless vein wrote:My heart has a few issues to say the least. I have a blood pressure cuff I can use anytime. Kratom doesnt seem to have any dangerous or direct effects on heart or blood pressure for me. If anything, its like smoking a joint and having a slight increase. If that. But thats just me. (Sucks when I get a not so good burn and end up with bad anxiety)
Why would you get bad anxiety from a not-so-good burn, I’m just curious?
Is it the fact of constantly being anxious and when the burn has little to no effects meaning your anxiety level gets no relief?
Or,
Some other reason...?
-
Bestboy143
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:58 pm
Re: Kratom “caused” deaths..
Less than 100 deaths that kratom was even involved in, in what, 10 years?? Zero causation. Zero correlation. "This just in, beds cause sleep apnea!"
How many people actually died from legal vegetables that were tainted with salmonella?
How many people actually died from legal vegetables that were tainted with salmonella?