rva / BB current choices??
-
mastershake
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:41 pm
rva / BB current choices??
about to do an order from rva and maybe BB what current choices do you all have good feedback and and which and pretty meh at the moment? my first time ordering from both places. hate to order something thats garbage at the moment. like it strong. mostly a red and white fan some greens have been good to but i dont find them to work as well as red, or even better red white mixes. thank you for any help
-
crystalcactus
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm
Re: rva / BB current choices??
White big bang from rva is one of the most hyped up strains in past several weeks....with good reason. Haven't ordered from BB in last month or so, so I wouldn't be much help there. But I can tell you that I haven't ever gotten bunk leaf from them. Hard to go wrong with anything they offer TBH
Although it looks like BB have their red Banjar in stock and it's never let me down. It ranges from very slow and sedating with some batches which is the one I prefer, to moderately energetic
One last thing to note...a great place to get some feedback is to check the most recent pages on the what's burning thread. Someone said that earlier today and it's a great point. Lots of mini reviews to check up on for various vendors
Although it looks like BB have their red Banjar in stock and it's never let me down. It ranges from very slow and sedating with some batches which is the one I prefer, to moderately energetic
One last thing to note...a great place to get some feedback is to check the most recent pages on the what's burning thread. Someone said that earlier today and it's a great point. Lots of mini reviews to check up on for various vendors
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: rva / BB current choices??
You're right on with BB. I've ordered from a number of suppliers over the last 10 years and have a vast collection of strains. I've never gotten bunk leaf from BB and, to this point, have 21 strains of theirs! The only one that didn't do it for me was Wild Green.crystalcactus wrote:White big bang from rva is one of the most hyped up strains in past several weeks....with good reason. Haven't ordered from BB in last month or so, so I wouldn't be much help there. But I can tell you that I haven't ever gotten bunk leaf from them. Hard to go wrong with anything they offer TBH
Big fan of RVA too. Super Green #2, Green Big Bang, Red Hulu, White Hulu, Red Malay, Red Bali, Royal Bent, Gold Bali...all really solid. And, of course, there's always the superb PMD and PMD2. I have at least 31 different strains from RVA and like them all. I have PMD2 from many months ago and just got around to trying it yesterday blended with the oh-so-oft-mentioned White Big Bang and wOw, just WoW! Been some great reviews on DoubleM for that particular leaf and blend. I definitely blended too much (2 grams of each) because it put me on my ass for the entire evening and by no means am I a light weight! Next time I'll definitely do the less is more routine!
I literally have mucho kilos of leaf from both of these vendors that's been sitting in the closet unopened. That's how much I believe in these two vendors.
Now I'm awaiting a saweettt split kilo of Reds from Sosa. Can't wait! (Up next...Liza's!)
(Also, a big fan of Mr. Smiley Time, Kraydo, Treasure House and YES, Mystic!
Whoa, got a lil' carried away there and as "Oldtimer" would say, "it must be the kratom talking!"
Last edited by instantKARMA on Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
crystalcactus
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm
Re: rva / BB current choices??
Funny you just mentioned the Cambo from Socal I was just on their website and saw they have white but not the red I got a month or two ago. That was probably my favorite purchase in the last year. I think im down to about twenty grams of it or so.
I've tried every vendor you mentioned save kraydo and pretty much agree with everything you said. Your response was more than adequate to get someone started and then some. Wish I read a post like that when I started searching
I've tried every vendor you mentioned save kraydo and pretty much agree with everything you said. Your response was more than adequate to get someone started and then some. Wish I read a post like that when I started searching
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: rva / BB current choices??
Yes Botanical Bunny is amazingly consistent, top quality, pretty much year 'round.. I'm waiting on a order now due to Payment issues but they're working on that & have a backup just in case. RVA has re-stocked with a mind boggling huge variety of new selection.. Until those are tested, unless U feel like being a guinea pig.. I'd prefer to order BBBB, Hard to go wrong with anything they offer
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
crystalcactus
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm
Re: rva / BB current choices??
I saw that earlier....40 choices, I guess 39 if you subtract the split kilo item. Pretty large restock for sure. The two im most curious about are the jungle and forest strains, I hadn't ever even heard of then at allBallzDeep9 wrote:Yes Botanical Bunny is amazingly consistent, top quality, pretty much year 'round.. I'm waiting on a order now due to Payment issues but they're working on that & have a backup just in case. RVA has re-stocked with a mind boggling huge variety of new selection.. Until those are tested, unless U feel like being a guinea pig.. I'd prefer to order BBBB, Hard to go wrong with anything they offer
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: rva / BB current choices??
And to top it off, RVA says there's going to be more leaf added this weekend (PMD is one of them!) Brilliant!crystalcactus wrote:I saw that earlier....40 choices, I guess 39 if you subtract the split kilo item. Pretty large restock for sure. The two im most curious about are the jungle and forest strains, I hadn't ever even heard of then at allBallzDeep9 wrote:Yes Botanical Bunny is amazingly consistent, top quality, pretty much year 'round.. I'm waiting on a order now due to Payment issues but they're working on that & have a backup just in case. RVA has re-stocked with a mind boggling huge variety of new selection.. Until those are tested, unless U feel like being a guinea pig.. I'd prefer to order BBBB, Hard to go wrong with anything they offer