RVA...So many new strains! Help!!

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Erpudjt
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm

RVA...So many new strains! Help!!

Post by Erpudjt »

I'm overwhelmed by the new choices at RVA! Doesn't anyone have any info on white and green Forest, and white jungle?? Plus this is the first time I've seen green and white Kali at RVA. Has Anyone tried them yet?
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: RVA...So many new strains! Help!!

Post by acejestyr15 »

Erpudjt wrote:I'm overwhelmed by the new choices at RVA! Doesn't anyone have any info on white and green Forest, and white jungle?? Plus this is the first time I've seen green and white Kali at RVA. Has Anyone tried them yet?
They were just posted on the site yesterday morning so no one has received anything yet unfortunately
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: RVA...So many new strains! Help!!

Post by swablero »

I think you have to watch the reviews over the next few days in the Facebook group as Saturdays restock gets delivered. And even then its very tough to choose a strain with any certainty based on the opinion of others. You won't really know till you try it yourself. There are some good stains there besides the new ones as well. The BigBangs are praised universally. Some good reviews on this forum as well. White MD is supposed to be fast. Super Greens have been well received. People like the reds, though I think you need to be a red lover to appreciate them as they're not always the strongest this time of year. You can't assume that a new batch of a strain will live up to its historical reputation in the rainy season. People in the group who post seem to be very satisfied with the recent leaf. In general you're usually gonna get some decent leaf from RVA, Incredible variety right now and a lot of potential. I'm watching closely myself. Good luck.
Last edited by swablero on Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: RVA...So many new strains! Help!!

Post by herbalhippie »

Holy crap he's got 40 strains!! I think the most I've seen him have was around 27! :shock:
Brad frerichs
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 310
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:06 pm
Location: Central Illinois

Re: RVA...So many new strains! Help!!

Post by Brad frerichs »

I’ll have green kali and green forest come Wednesday. I will report back.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: RVA...So many new strains! Help!!

Post by beathappening »

I put this in another thread, but since you mentioned white jungle specifically, I'll just say that it does nothing for me. Same with the green jungle. Maybe it's my tolerance, time of year, whatever. I also got green Asia and that was garbage too.

The only good strain I've had this month from RVA is white big bang. I'm trying some new vendors. I'd rather have quality than quantity at this point. Right now I don't really have any "go to" strains and it sucks
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: RVA...So many new strains! Help!!

Post by jabro70 »

beathappening wrote:I put this in another thread, but since you mentioned white jungle specifically, I'll just say that it does nothing for me. Same with the green jungle. Maybe it's my tolerance, time of year, whatever. I also got green Asia and that was garbage too.

The only good strain I've had this month from RVA is white big bang.
I’m right there with you. I loved the White BigBang, but all 3 Jungles and the PMD didn’t really do anything for me. The White Jungle at least had a little energy for me, but the others - Nada.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: RVA...So many new strains! Help!!

Post by BallzDeep9 »

I loved the White BigBang, but all 3 Jungles and the PMD didn’t really do anything for me.
Same here, except I got 3 Jungles and the WBB, no PMD this time for me.. Green & Red Jungle were just OK. It's good average kratom .. Its definitely kratom! I see on MeWe someone posted "White Jungle is Amazing!!" .. lol. :lol: People have a tendency to hype whatever they bought .. Some ppl get a huge buzz from average ol' kratom.. meh - White Jungle was the weakest, of 3 Jungles, imho.. Not in the same ball-park with White BB!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Post Reply