Herbal rva
-
Brad frerichs
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 310
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:06 pm
- Location: Central Illinois
Herbal rva
Just placed an order, got some green kali and green forest. These both are new to me. So I guess wish me luck!
has anyone had any luck with these strains? I know these batches are all new ect ect....
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Herbal rva
Hey Brad!
Morning
Very pleased that you told us your current order
I wasnt sure you were being serious but no that is the actual name, and RVA literally just restocked!***
Green Forest and White Forest
W & G - Kali too.
Man, Id really like to know what those two
You ordered Brad F are like...
(Green Forest & Green Kali)
Lets get the comments rolling its a new day and brand new strains are available haha
Morning
Very pleased that you told us your current order
I wasnt sure you were being serious but no that is the actual name, and RVA literally just restocked!***
Green Forest and White Forest
W & G - Kali too.
Man, Id really like to know what those two
You ordered Brad F are like...
(Green Forest & Green Kali)
Lets get the comments rolling its a new day and brand new strains are available haha
- Payshince
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Herbal rva
Hey Brad,
How much did you order?
To anyone else plz PM me if you’d like to send me a sample of the Green and White Kali and Forest and... Jungles!
That would be 6 samples altogether.
I will pay for shipping also I just want to try these three strains and would be pretty happy to be able to get at least 25-30g of each.
Please and thank you in advance!
How much did you order?
To anyone else plz PM me if you’d like to send me a sample of the Green and White Kali and Forest and... Jungles!
That would be 6 samples altogether.
I will pay for shipping also I just want to try these three strains and would be pretty happy to be able to get at least 25-30g of each.
Please and thank you in advance!
- Payshince
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Herbal rva
Payshince wrote:Hey Brad,
How much did you order?
![]()
To anyone else plz PM me if you’d like to send me a sample of the Green and White Kali and Forest and... Jungles!
That would be 6 samples altogether.
I will pay for shipping also I just want to try these three strains and would be pretty happy to be able to get at least 25-30g of each.
Please and thank you in advance!
- BlendsAreMyFriends
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 561
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:27 pm
- Location: Downstate New York
Re: Herbal rva
RVA will sent you 100g of each for $9.00 per sample.Payshince wrote:Hey Brad,
How much did you order?
![]()
To anyone else plz PM me if you’d like to send me a sample of the Green and White Kali and Forest and... Jungles!
That would be 6 samples altogether.
I will pay for shipping also I just want to try these three strains and would be pretty happy to be able to get at least 25-30g of each.
Please and thank you in advance!
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Herbal rva
It's a little bit higher now, closer to $10-11. Not that it makes it a bad deal...sorry to be that guy