A nice surprise...

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
Devil_Dog21
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:51 pm
Location: Chicago NW burbs

A nice surprise...

Post by Devil_Dog21 »

It's been well documented that Gaia hasn't been a hotbed of quality for quite some time. But I opened up some Red Bali from back in Oct'17 and wow was it good. I kind of forgot about it as I've been trying other vendors and strains but it was one of the first on-line purchases I've done when I first started on Kratom. I have about 1 kilo of the stuff so that's good. Wouldn't recommend anyone buying from them now, although to be honest it could have gotten better but I doubt it.

-DD
To Conquor or Die!
Devil Dogs aka DD
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: A nice surprise...

Post by e_poison »

The Gaia white dragon a couple years back was also really good. Before they went downhill.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: A nice surprise...

Post by CatfatherB »

I ordered a sample pack from Gaia in October last year, most of what I got from was good especially the purple 8-1, and gold Bali, immediately got more of those 2, when they rebranded to "mitra" I ordered another purple, they made a mistake and sent 2, which Daniel told me to keep, one was a green color and the other looked more brown colored, I tried the greener one and it's not as good as the one from months before, it's okay, not really good like October.
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 446
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: A nice surprise...

Post by pray4peace4 »

Devil_dog, I had the same experience & bought 4 or 5 of those kilos. It was very good. Still have most of it.
Tyler
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:56 pm

Re: A nice surprise...

Post by Tyler »

Gaia's green dragon use to be pretty good stuff.
I haven't tried them in about a year though
Post Reply