Who to order from??!!

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Who to order from??!!

Post by Oletimer »

Getting ready to order my 3rd purchase this week, ,I'm getting my other 2 tomorrow, smileytime and lizas,,,and venturing out for 1 more vendor, ,I am torn between kraydo, who I ordered from once,,and Sacred son,,,I'm not seeing any reviews on Sacred son, ,as far as thoughts about order,,,ya know, I'd like to try them,,being a new vendor and all,,I still have red malay and elephant left from kraydo back in February, , decisions! !! ! Anyone have any thoughts about sacred son ,,?? Were there any keepers?
Brad frerichs
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 310
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:06 pm
Location: Central Illinois

Re: Who to order from??!!

Post by Brad frerichs »

Sosa has a string dried selection that works very well with my body chemistry. Just saying :D
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Who to order from??!!

Post by Oletimer »

:lol: Hahaha! ,thanks for the laugh brad!! :lol:
FightForKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: Who to order from??!!

Post by FightForKratom »

I haven't ordered any reds or whites from them but I did grab several greens. His green banjo and green boyan are my favorites out of the 5 strains I did grab from him. I have been meaning to post reviews on them but I've been so busy moving in to my new place and getting every thing set up and having a newborn. I've barely posted anything the last month. Daniel did say his website is having issues within the last 48 hours or so pertaining to not getting orders that people have placed. Not sure if its fixed yet but he did say he would be on here to clear that up and fulfill orders from folks who haven't heard anything back on there payments.
Post Reply