any good canadian vendors

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

any good canadian vendors

Post by plumplump »

anyone know of any canadian vendors with quality leaf?
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: any good canadian vendors

Post by CatfatherB »

Getting across the Canadian border is a question I'd like to know aboot? :lol:
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: any good canadian vendors

Post by acejestyr15 »

plumplump wrote:anyone know of any canadian vendors with quality leaf?
Seems really expensive but I have always read on Reddit and some. Other groups that Kratomkingcanada.com is the best in Canada! But, like I said just what I have read... I can't vouch for the leaf nor the service at all whatsoever. Sorry that's all I got!
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: any good canadian vendors

Post by plumplump »

looks like all of them have payment methods i can't use. my boss is in canada at the moment and was gonna have him bring me a couple samples back to mexico. but seems like a lost cause.
Kratomkingcanada
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:55 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: any good canadian vendors

Post by Kratomkingcanada »

acejestyr15 wrote:
plumplump wrote:anyone know of any canadian vendors with quality leaf?
Seems really expensive but I have always read on Reddit and some. Other groups that Kratomkingcanada.com is the best in Canada! But, like I said just what I have read... I can't vouch for the leaf nor the service at all whatsoever. Sorry that's all I got!

Wow, talk about making my day!!.. I just came across this, sure is nice to see my hard work paying off and I'm super grateful to all my regular customers who spread the word and positive reviews.....thanks for sharing this acejestyr15

Oh, and as far as it seems expensive, ya I agree it must for you guys in USA. Our prices are in Canadian dollars so exchange rates play the biggest factor.

my mixed kilos split 5 ways are $149.99 w free shipping for premium quality kratom and high quality resealable bags. (shipping alone is around $20, you can ship from the USA to Canada for less than I can within Canada)

Lowest price for a mixed kilo split 4 ways of walmart grade kratom in Canada is $135

Highest price is $250 or higher, not sure about that though


Thanks again for spreading the good word acejestyr15 I appreciate it



Allan
http://www.KratomKingCanada.com
Post Reply