SoCal's current menu

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

SoCal's current menu

Post by WhiteAngelica »

Hey, it appears SoCal got a shipment and their stock is pleasantly larger than usual. HOWEVER. I was about to purchase another bag of the Red Bali and I see none of it.

Does anyone know if they truly ran out? I ask because the Red Bali disappeared from the site before, only to pop up again hours later.

If anyone has seen the Red Bali in question, and recently, please tell me. I don't know if I'm wasting my time with hope, or if it was available just a little while ago or something.
The Red Queen
Post Reply