ERROR ACCESSING BOTANICALBUNNY WEBSITE
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
ERROR ACCESSING BOTANICALBUNNY WEBSITE
Is anyone else getting error 406 not acceptable when trying to access botanical bunnys website? I emailed her and am waiting for a reply. If anyone else is or is not getting the error please comment so i know if its just me. Thanks
-
FuckHeroin
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm
Re: ERROR ACCESSING BOTANICALBUNNY WEBSITE
Works for me
Edit: Nevermind, when I searched speciosa I got the error.
Edit: Nevermind, when I searched speciosa I got the error.
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: ERROR ACCESSING BOTANICALBUNNY WEBSITE
I can access the main page but not the kratom or anywhere else on the site. Plz let me know if you can access the entire site. Thanks
EDIT: thanks F*Heroin, i hope it comes back up soon, been my go to for a while, that 4way code drops theirs down to rva prices
EDIT: thanks F*Heroin, i hope it comes back up soon, been my go to for a while, that 4way code drops theirs down to rva prices
-
Meatyochre86
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:21 pm
Re: ERROR ACCESSING BOTANICALBUNNY WEBSITE
Yeah man. Sucks
-
heme2016
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:51 am
- Location: Brighton, CO
Re: ERROR ACCESSING BOTANICALBUNNY WEBSITE
Works fine now. Pull down menu at top of site, under "Herbs and Tea". Search on speciosa also works now.