Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
808kratom
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:56 pm

Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by 808kratom »

So i ordered kg of white maeng da from him on tuesday and paid with [removed]. He received my payment and said thanks alot brother im sending it out today. Asked for a shipping confirmation and he said he would send it out that day to my email. I received nothing. I gave him a few days and finally tried to reach out to him yesterday and he hasnt replied back. I called both number fb message him and nothing.

I have been using them as my main vendor for almost a year because i seen some good reviews here. Prolly have 6 or 7 orders and never had a problem. He would also reach out to me by text and tell me he had some available and i would put in an order.

Starting to get worried that i got burned. Does anybody else have a similar issue or anyway to contact him? I tried reaching out to their fb groups too but no one is replying back yet. Thanks in advance

Mod note: Please don't mention payment systems, thanks.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by Payshince »

808Kray!


Im sorry this happened to you!

I’m currently on MeWe and asked about if anyone knows whats going on with Seattle Org.

One person so far said, “dont mess with them they dodge your messages after you order from them after a few times”.

And said the leaf was subpar and one was Dirty!
Wtf thats gross

Honestly
I could be wrong

I’m just telling you where I’m standing
I hope it works out

This is why i personally don’t ever do this kind of thing
But we all have to learn the hard way sometimes
Its happened to A Lot of Us!
- Payshince
808kratom
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:56 pm

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by 808kratom »

Awe man. Oh well thanks for the heads up i really appreciate the reply
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by CatfatherB »

808kratom wrote:So i ordered kg of white maeng da from him on tuesday and paid with [removed}. He received my payment and said thanks alot brother im sending it out today. Asked for a shipping confirmation and he said he would send it out that day to my email. I received nothing. I gave him a few days and finally tried to reach out to him yesterday and he hasnt replied back. I called both number fb message him and nothing.

I have been using them as my main vendor for almost a year because i seen some good reviews here. Prolly have 6 or 7 orders and never had a problem. He would also reach out to me by text and tell me he had some available and i would put in an order.

Starting to get worried that i got burned. Does anybody else have a similar issue or anyway to contact him? I tried reaching out to their fb groups too but no one is replying back yet. Thanks in advance


What is this Asshole's name? You need to contact Kratom Assholes.com and ad this person to the list of forementioned ASSHOLES!! :x
fitmom30
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by fitmom30 »

Oh shit! I’m sorry that happened to you. I actually almost ordered from them a week or so ago just based on their close location but I took a shot with Inland and SoCal. I haven’t tried them yet but they both were ultra fast. Anyways I hope it’s just a misunderstanding or error on their end as to why they hadn’t sent to you or responded. When I looked at their site one thing that threw me off was there was no info section. No shipping policy, terms or nothing. I found that odd. Good luck and hoping for the best for you.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by BallzDeep9 »

808kratom wrote:I have been using them as my main vendor for almost a year because i seen some good reviews here.
Not really. Reviews by 1-2 people.. Mostly 1 guy absolutely raved about SOS, for about a month. Wrote BIG phoney reviews! Then he disappeared - About the same time SOS ran Out Of Stock. Hmmm... :lol: Free Advertising!

SOS was booted OFF the Vendor List, like 6 months ago when it became obvious there was some bullshit goin' on. No kratom. And No Reply's to emails. I mean .. Buy your kratom "wherever", but we DO a Vendor List, and try to monitor these folks.. Gaia, Mystic, SoS, and others got tossed OFF the List... but ppl are like "Oh I can't wait to re-order from Gaia, Mystic, SoS" lol. Good Luck. :twisted:
When I looked at their site one thing that threw me off was there was no info section. No shipping policy, terms or nothing.
Yep. Only a bare-bones website.. He DID have a few kilos, maybe, for like 1 month? Then quickly ran OOS. Many of these popup vendors, don't have any kratom... BUT you'd think they will take down the website? Ha. Ha.

Starts as a Great Idea: HEY! Be a Vendor!! wow you only need like 20 kilos. Make a few bucks and PAY for my stash!. Woopee!! :roll: Then reality sets in. Payment problems. Shipping problems. NO intention of doing this long term. We had lots of Popup vendors in 2018.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

I was just talking about having a board for kratom blacklisted sellers. Kratom assholes.com lol, maybe. Idk if a board for kratom scammers is a good idea on here or not but it would be nice to be able to see proven rip offs on here.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by brave777 »

gravystainonmyshirt wrote:I was just talking about having a board for kratom blacklisted sellers. Kratom assholes.com lol, maybe. Idk if a board for kratom scammers is a good idea on here or not but it would be nice to be able to see proven rip offs on here.

Thats is actually a good idea, give all vendors 1 week rule or something. if no ship or reply in 1 week they make it to black listed forum section. I know we got vendor reviews but having a black listed section would be nice too. that one everyone who been cheated money can post their experience. i never had vendors when ordered take more then a week, a week time or 7 days should be plenty before making to the list.
Kratom user since 2014!
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by Payshince »

Yes!
This is a very good idea I second this
! :idea:

I’m tired of seeing good people get their money taken from them.
Its fkn stupid. We work hard and things are just not cheap anymore.. We buy kratom and use it as medicine and I would be furious and hurt if this happened to me. It just makes things worse in the end and we need to have a place for these ASSHOLES to go. So when someone new to the community or a common member wants to try a new vendor and esp. it being their first time or just being aware of their reputation, etc. it is a Necessity to know what we’re dealing with!

Please e_poison could we have a Thread listing vendors who are thieves and Disloyal strictly to show whats what so this doesn’t continue to happen, or at least reducing the frequency of these occurrences!?

Who else is in favor of this happening from here on out?
Please Sign Below -
- Payshince
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by Payshince »

- Payshince
- Payshince
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by instantKARMA »

instantKARMA
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by BallzDeep9 »

gravystainonmyshirt wrote:I was just talking about having a board for kratom blacklisted sellers. Kratom assholes
There are a couple of Scammer groups on FB.. 1 problem is, guys who try & order from Indo, and don't understand shipping problems and US Customs. Then they accuse Indo of "scamming" them.. so Indo buyers and sellers is different.

I have NO idea, why the OP continued buying from SoS, or why ppl continue buying from Mystic? When there's 20 OTHER vendors with proven, good kratom and low prices. So you got good product from SoS 1 year ago? Great... Time to Move On. :geek: Why push your luck?

They ALL started out with "good intentions", but many problems CAN happen, in the kratom business.. 8-)
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by jabro70 »

I’m definitely for having a “vendor blacklist” on Double M!
808kratom
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:56 pm

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by 808kratom »

Update!

Ok so as of my last post I was able to join SOS group page. The first thread I see is them apologizing for Michael. Apparently what happened is this guy contacted a bunch of people telling them they were back in stock and burned everybody. They said he was not answering anybodys phone calls including the other co owners and was unaware of what happened until they got bombarded with frustration from a bunch of people. This including other issues is forcing them to close shop. After repeated dms thru fb I was contacted by them and they apologized and said they would make good on my order. Other vendors were stepping up to fill orders. They dm me today requesting my address and within an hour I had package confirmation from usps. They made good on their promise.

So I just want to apologize for bashing them. I understand that what happened was just some shady dude who most likely relapsed and ran off with a bunch of peoples money leaving SOS to clean up the mess. These chicks held it down and hope nothing but the best for them.

So I seen a vendor by the name of Kava Korner replying and stepping up to fill orders on those who got burned. My only concern is I had ordered two kilos from Mystic Island and it was complete shit. I got really sick and it had no kratom zing or effects at all despite mixing doses. Going up going down spreading out my dose for a week and had completely absolutely no effect at all. Contacted them and told them and told them that I think they got fugazid on this batch and I wholeheartedly did not believe it was kratom. They made good when i returned my package and sent out two kilos of white gandalf. It was ah, so so but still didnt have much zing. But I believe when I sent it out back to them guess who it was sent to? Kava Korner. Crossing fingers it was just a bad batch and their product is alot better now
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by beathappening »

Mystic replaced something for you? That's surprising from everything I've heard recently. I wouldn't push my luck with them if I were you, try some new vendors that don't have a ton of recent bad reviews and haven't been accused of shady business practices and have product that doesn't poison you and make you sick! Check out the vendor list, there's quite a few vetted vendors that have really good leaf at a lower price. Don't support vendors that have shitty product; if it's bad, move on.
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by swablero »

I'm glad you got in touch with the community and at least they're trying to make good.

One correction, the woman who orchestrated the whole "make good" thing Sheri is not an owner, only a mod for the FB group. Pretty unscrupulous betrayal on the surface, Michael was the actual business and he just disappeared and left FB. SOS was always pretty much a pop up vendor with some good leaf at times and a Facebook page. They ran into all kinds of trouble with KA. But the mods felt a responsibility to the SOS community that they built and in the end did their best to make it right. The mods never made a penny off SOS. Two vendors, friends of Sheri, just stepped up and offered to fill the orders.

Hope you get some good leaf!
808kratom
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:56 pm

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by 808kratom »

swablero wrote:I'm glad you got in touch with the community and at least they're trying to make good.

One correction, the woman who orchestrated the whole "make good" thing Sheri is not an owner, only a mod for the FB group. Pretty unscrupulous betrayal on the surface, Michael was the actual business and he just disappeared and left FB. SOS was always pretty much a pop up vendor with some good leaf at times and a Facebook page. They ran into all kinds of trouble with KA. But the mods felt a responsibility to the SOS community that they built and in the end did their best to make it right. The mods never made a penny off SOS. Two vendors, friends of Sheri, just stepped up and offered to fill the orders.

Hope you get some good leaf!
My bad i thought they were part of the business. If they are only mods holy moly i feel like a dick smh.

Anyway yah it was during a downtime with SOS and the only reason I went with Mystic was because they had a 2 kilo for 120 and a payment method that was easily accessible. As of right now that is a main selling point for a lot of people. I would really appreciate it if you could recommend some vendors that have a really good white preferrably maeng da but anything with more an upper for I use it for work and it is very physically demanding. And also any vendors that have a convenient payment method
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by beathappening »

Can't really talk payment methods here but I suggest you check out Herbal RVA, they rival mystic in both ease of payment and price. Oh, and they have good kratom.
808kratom
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:56 pm

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by 808kratom »

beathappening wrote:Can't really talk payment methods here but I suggest you check out Herbal RVA, they rival mystic in both ease of payment and price. Oh, and they have good kratom.
Already on it! Thanks
thesonsangel
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:17 pm

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by thesonsangel »

I ordered back the first part of Sept 2018 and it was awful stuff! I'd only ordered from one other vendor and his was awesome and the only reason I ordered for SOS was they had this special going on. Took about 1 1/2 weeks to get it also. I too was contacted by messenger saying they had a new shipment and it was sooo good! I told them how unhappy I was of the Sept batch and they PROMISED this was way better. I said ok...never intended to order from them again! Today I have been taking theirs and have a horrible headache all day, same thing as any time I try it. I bought a kilo and a sample pack, a lot of money for me and NOT happy I WAS SO BURNED BY THEM! Will never order from them again. Wish I had known of this group you said helped you; I would contact them and see if they would make mine right! Lord, I wish this headache would leave and yes, it is the darn kratom not allergies or such. Makes me leary of any other vendor to try again. I'm like others, money is tight; why I ordered a "special" when everyone was raving about on here of the stuff he had! No ones fault of the reviews but should have done a bit more homework! My regular vendor (been dosing kratom for 1 1/2 yrs) has wonderful stuff just prices are a bit high. I am glad you were helped and prayerfully we will find better vendors!
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by CatfatherB »

thesonsangel wrote:I ordered back the first part of Sept 2018 and it was awful stuff! I'd only ordered from one other vendor and his was awesome and the only reason I ordered for SOS was they had this special going on. Took about 1 1/2 weeks to get it also. I too was contacted by messenger saying they had a new shipment and it was sooo good! I told them how unhappy I was of the Sept batch and they PROMISED this was way better. I said ok...never intended to order from them again! Today I have been taking theirs and have a horrible headache all day, same thing as any time I try it. I bought a kilo and a sample pack, a lot of money for me and NOT happy I WAS SO BURNED BY THEM! Will never order from them again. Wish I had known of this group you said helped you; I would contact them and see if they would make mine right! Lord, I wish this headache would leave and yes, it is the darn kratom not allergies or such. Makes me leary of any other vendor to try again. I'm like others, money is tight; why I ordered a "special" when everyone was raving about on here of the stuff he had! No ones fault of the reviews but should have done a bit more homework! My regular vendor (been dosing kratom for 1 1/2 yrs) has wonderful stuff just prices are a bit high. I am glad you were helped and prayerfully we will find better vendors!



Who's your regular vendor? Lord knows I've paid way too much money for quality leaf, I used to buy from C.O.B. last year before I found r/ kratom but back then the quality was amazing!! Ain't like that anymore however, my tolerance wasn't nearly as high then either, I found out pretty quick that quality kratom can be found for a lot less, nowadays it's hit or miss for just about every vendor. :ugeek:
thesonsangel
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:17 pm

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by thesonsangel »

CatfatherB,
My first and regular vendor is Ed Houston Zootanicals LLC a closed group. I was introduced to him and his products Sept 2017 and they have always been great. Now I don't do whites, they make me sleepy from those I've tried and I only like the energetic reds except red chocolate for night; basically a greens lady here! When I first tried kratom it was his so I had no comparisons but when it took my chronic nerve pain levels down to almost zilch, he had my vote! I do not take much at a time, 1/2 regular tsp and about 3 maybe 4 times a day. That SOS I would have to take about a tsp or more to even get anything then it was a horrible headache! Makes me so upset of a waste of money to them! Anyway, Eds prices are good from seeing others prices but I'm always looking for good price/deal/sale on a great vendor. I rely on reviews but see where you have to jump fast to get good stock so I've not acquired the time to search sometimes to get it...my loss! Oh, Eds group is on facebook. He does have a store in San Antonio where he lives. Hope this helps you. If you want to I can add you to his group as it is private. That way you can check it out or you can go to the page yourself if you'd like. Admins are fantastic!!!
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by CatfatherB »

thesonsangel wrote:CatfatherB,
My first and regular vendor is Ed Houston Zootanicals LLC a closed group. I was introduced to him and his products Sept 2017 and they have always been great. Now I don't do whites, they make me sleepy from those I've tried and I only like the energetic reds except red chocolate for night; basically a greens lady here! When I first tried kratom it was his so I had no comparisons but when it took my chronic nerve pain levels down to almost zilch, he had my vote! I do not take much at a time, 1/2 regular tsp and about 3 maybe 4 times a day. That SOS I would have to take about a tsp or more to even get anything then it was a horrible headache! Makes me so upset of a waste of money to them! Anyway, Eds prices are good from seeing others prices but I'm always looking for good price/deal/sale on a great vendor. I rely on reviews but see where you have to jump fast to get good stock so I've not acquired the time to search sometimes to get it...my loss! Oh, Eds group is on facebook. He does have a store in San Antonio where he lives. Hope this helps you. If you want to I can add you to his group as it is private. That way you can check it out or you can go to the page yourself if you'd like. Admins are fantastic!!!

I appreciate the offer but I don't do Facebook, my wife does and she used to get kratom from a closed kratom group but "the Facebook police" don't like the word kratom, so the group kinda fizzled out, it was good quality but there's a lot of great vendors to choose from on the vendor list with really good leaf, I read the reviews here to find out whose got the "fire batches" but it can be hit or miss even then.

Again, I really appreciate the invite though, I guess I'm too old school for much social media, I still take my flip phone to work!! :)
BunnyBoo2011
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 am

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by BunnyBoo2011 »

User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

Signed gravystainonmyshirt
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: Did Seattle Organic Supplements burn me????

Post by swablero »

SOS is a defunct entity right now and is in no danger of ripping people off going forward.
Post Reply