post rainy season?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

post rainy season?

Post by plumplump »

is it supposed to be post rainy season yet? and if so has anyone noticed an uptick in quality in recent orders?

personally i am wary about the whole rainy season thing because as a consumer i have no way of knowing when the stuff i bought was harvested and processed, let alone how long it has been stored. for all i know an order i make today will be filled with kratom that was harvested a year ago.
Pete2000
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: post rainy season?

Post by Pete2000 »

I have noticed the hit to miss ratio has been getting better with each new order. I recall Smiley making a comment about it a couple of weeks back.

Can't wait for the summer fire. :P
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: post rainy season?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

It's much better now, compared to THIS time last year .. remember November 2017 was the "Great Panic" that wiped out ALL U.S. vendors stock - I think that affected quality more than anything. :roll:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: post rainy season?

Post by plumplump »

interesting guys. thanks for the replies. i just put in an order for some of the red jambu from liza. im gonna have a lot of stuff to try when i get home
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: post rainy season?

Post by Oletimer »

When the panic hit, I guess the product sat in a hot warehouse for a longgggg time,,I remember when that happened ,,,I believe I was ordering from kats and mystic island prior to that,,I was searching for red bali,,,happy hippo had it,,but dam,,expensive, ,then after a lot of googling, ,I found lizas,,,there wasn't hardly any posts on here at the time,,maybe 5? Anyhow I wonder if all the seizements were scrapped, or eventually distributed, ,?
Post Reply