Good God this place is awesome

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Kota06
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 8:03 pm

Good God this place is awesome

Post by Kota06 »

I’m new to this site but a lover of kratom for almost two years. I can’t express just how awesome this place is! I’ve been learning so much about how many different strains there are and my mind is blown. Also really happy to find a reliable source for vendor reviews.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and thank you to the creators of this amazing place!
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Good God this place is awesome

Post by e_poison »

Welcome to the forum, Kota06! Glad you are finding it helpful!
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
DNA011001
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:34 am
Location: United States

Re: Good God this place is awesome

Post by DNA011001 »

That is exactly how I felt when I found DoubleM! Thank you to all the people that helped make this what it is!
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Good God this place is awesome

Post by Payshince »

Yes
Y E S it is

A Kratom Community aka A Kratom Family is all some people really need!
Welcome Kota! :P

I hope this place continues to help you as much as it has been helping me.

Happy Burning :D
- Payshince
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Good God this place is awesome

Post by herbalhippie »

Great post title! :lol:

Welcome to the forum!
Skottsdad
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:43 pm
Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona

Re: Good God this place is awesome

Post by Skottsdad »

Welcome! This place has changed my life when it comes to this Leaf! So much misinformation out there nowadays. I am glad you found DoubleMherbals as well. Happy Burning!
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: Good God this place is awesome

Post by labdog03 »

Welcome aboard Kota06...good people on here for sure.
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Good God this place is awesome

Post by instantKARMA »

Kota06 wrote:I’m new to this site but a lover of kratom for almost two years. I can’t express just how awesome this place is! I’ve been learning so much about how many different strains there are and my mind is blown. Also really happy to find a reliable source for vendor reviews.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and thank you to the creators of this amazing place!
Hey, Kota06, Welcome to the forum! YES, this place is definitely awesome. The amount of
information here is remarkable! I thought I knew a lot about the leaf until I came to DoubleM.
Now, I guess, not so much.There are a lot of really insightful kratomites here that are more
than happy to help or provide information.
duffel
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 1:50 pm

Re: Good God this place is awesome

Post by duffel »

This feels like a real forum. I like the format and the people. I frequented the old Reddit forum but can't stand MeWe.
Post Reply