EZkratom

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
LuLu
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:50 am
Location: Kansas

EZkratom

Post by LuLu »

Anyone ever heard of them or actually tried them?

Someone was talking about them today in a non Kratom group on FB. Said they have great stuff, best around. Only place they’ll order from...blah blah blah. :roll:

Of course I can say I’m a size zero and not a heinous Bitch, but that don’t necessarily make it true. :D

Any input?
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: EZkratom

Post by herbalhippie »

Um....they have some awfully high prices. :?

I think I'd stick with Ballz's vendor list myself.
LuLu
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:50 am
Location: Kansas

Re: EZkratom

Post by LuLu »

herbalhippie wrote:Um....they have some awfully high prices. :?
That’s exactly what I thought too! By the way she was going on about them though yall’d of thought their Kratom was kissed by the gods!

I personally won’t spend that much.....I’m
More curious about if the Kratom is that good.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: EZkratom

Post by beathappening »

LuLu wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:Um....they have some awfully high prices. :?
That’s exactly what I thought too! By the way she was going on about them though yall’d of thought their Kratom was kissed by the gods!

I personally won’t spend that much.....I’m
More curious about if the Kratom is that good.
It's not uncommon for those types of vendors giving out free kratom in exchange for good reviews, or even indulging in shill-type antics. I'd be skeptical.
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: EZkratom

Post by instantKARMA »

I'm with "herbalhippie"...prices are simply too high. I paid those kind of prices for quite
a long time and the leaf I was buying at those prices wasn't any better than the leaf from
RVA, Smiley Time, Kraydo, Mitra Man or Botanical Bunny! I've kind of made a rule not to
be sucked into paying those prices again unless a number of DoubleM members have some
unbelievably great reviews on a vendor charging those kind of prices......just my two cents
on the subject!
Post Reply