Indonesia may move capital to Kalimantan
-
Pete2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm
Indonesia may move capital to Kalimantan
Hope they leave a few trees.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48093431
One high school student told the BBC: "I hope the city will develop and the education will become as good as in Jakarta. But all the land and forest that's empty space now will be used. Kalimantan is the lungs of the world, and I am worried, we will lose the forest we have left."
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48093431
One high school student told the BBC: "I hope the city will develop and the education will become as good as in Jakarta. But all the land and forest that's empty space now will be used. Kalimantan is the lungs of the world, and I am worried, we will lose the forest we have left."
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Indonesia may move capital to Kalimantan
WoW that's incredible... Thanks for posting! 10 Million people in Jakarta?
Every time I read an article about Indonesia ... it's amazing stuff. They've had some terrible disasters over recent years.
Every time I read an article about Indonesia ... it's amazing stuff. They've had some terrible disasters over recent years.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: Indonesia may move capital to Kalimantan
Im not sure if that will effect the population all that greatly, i mean, everyone isnt going to just sell their homes and move because the capital and government offices relocated ya know. New population will probably end up there but the old population would stay is my hypothesis, (its not a very educated guess but its a guess i suppose). I hope they dont deforrest too much tho, its a shame if they do