Clearance product being Discontinued

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Clearance product being Discontinued

Post by Payshince »

So I still get emails from
Happy Hippo

I used to use them, when I first started using Kratom.
I thought this was interesting and esp. since it is limited due it being discontinued and on Sale!

Id grab some but low on funds.

Heres the link I just got- https://www.happyhippoherbals.com/hippo-fuel

Has anyone tried this!?

If someone buys one lmk I’m def curious as to how it performs!
$20 seems reasonable then again it is half off atm.

;)
- Payshince
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Clearance product being Discontinued

Post by acejestyr15 »

Payshince wrote:So I still get emails from
Happy Hippo

I used to use them, when I first started using Kratom.
I thought this was interesting and esp. since it is limited due it being discontinued and on Sale!

Id grab some but low on funds.

Heres the link I just got- https://www.happyhippoherbals.com/hippo-fuel

Has anyone tried this!?

If someone buys one lmk I’m def curious as to how it performs!
$20 seems reasonable then again it is half off atm.

;)
That's 50% off?! 20 bucks for 60 caps so most like 30g at best plus gotta pay shipping still I'm sure I didn't even bother to check. Can just about get a quarter kilo from some of the most popular and reputable vendors around here for the same price! I will never ever understand how that can be rationalized....
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Clearance product being Discontinued

Post by trigger »

Caffeine pills? No. I wouldn’t buy caffeine pills on clearance or kratom or anything else from this shady business.
DNA011001
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:34 am
Location: United States

Re: Clearance product being Discontinued

Post by DNA011001 »

I think they have caffeine, an analog of DMAA, and higenamine, which is an ephedra substitute. Supplements like that are used by people to lose fat or for endurance, however there is very little evidence that it does more than just speed up your heart. I personally am not a fan of those things.
User avatar
WotAnAtti2d
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:50 am

Re: Clearance product being Discontinued

Post by WotAnAtti2d »

I was working and going to EMT school at the same time. Ephedrine was being taken of off the shelves, but I was able to get a couple of boxes before they got them. I knew it was a bad substance to use, but I couldn't breathe, and I just couldn't miss work or school. I was so beat one day when I got to school. I thought, "I know I shouldn't, but I'm going to suck down a Monster, to try to stay awake." The instructor told me that I looked like I was about to die. They hooked me up to an EKG. There's an electrical pulse, called a P wave. It's that spike that goes downward on an EKG reading. The purpose of the P wave is to polarize your heart to begin each rhythmic beat of your heart. Without that polarization process, your heart could stop beating. My P wave was almost nonexistent.

They had me drink a ton of electrolytes, made me go home, and told me to check in with them tomorrow. They said if I didn't feel better in a couple of hours, that I should go to the ER and get a saline flush (IV line). I only drank about half of the Monster luckily.

Don't take that shit... please.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Clearance product being Discontinued

Post by Oletimer »

^^^^^^ I agree, ,don't take that stuff, ,happy hippo sells phenibut too,,,that's highly addictive, Russian chemical? Happy hippo sends me emails, ,last time I ordered was when pleasant hippo was on sale,,,it use to be a green sumatra with locus flowers,,,well, I don't think it's that way anymore, ,just plain old green sumatra, which did Zilch, nadda,,and the white sumatra, called sky hippo? Zilch, ,I have been getting sumatra from lizas and smileytime, ,they work for me,,happy hippo has cute names,,,catchy sales pitches, fast, mod,slow,,,but the price is outrageous, ,and high prices definitely don't mean high quality, ,might be good for newbies who are just starting off,,,
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Clearance product being Discontinued

Post by CatfatherB »

Speaking of ephedrine, back when I was 18-19 years old I ate the hell out of those "mini thins" they used to sell at the gas stations, it was hard to give them up when they took them off the market. I was running circles around all my co workers on that shit. Now that I'm older I reflect on how stupid I was at that age :?
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Clearance product being Discontinued

Post by e_poison »

I remember when Zack Morris got Jesse Spano hooked on caffeine pills! 80s kids rise up.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Clearance product being Discontinued

Post by CatfatherB »

e_poison wrote:I remember when Zack Morris got Jesse Spano hooked on caffeine pills! 80s kids rise up.

It's alright.......cuz I'm SAVED BY THE BELL!!!!! :lol:
User avatar
WotAnAtti2d
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:50 am

Re: Clearance product being Discontinued

Post by WotAnAtti2d »

:roll: :roll: :roll:
DNA011001
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:34 am
Location: United States

Re: Clearance product being Discontinued

Post by DNA011001 »

e_poison wrote:I remember when Zack Morris got Jesse Spano hooked on caffeine pills! 80s kids rise up.
Haha that was so intense when I was young. She was just “so excited!” I really should rewatch that show and see how different it seems. How perspective changes things . . .
Livinanwinin321
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:06 am

Re: Clearance product being Discontinued

Post by Livinanwinin321 »

Dont pay happy hippo prices. I was fooled at first but I can see the light alot of these diffrent websites have the same supplier trust that. One sales 140$ of the other 90$ people like to pay more for a pretty website and a description
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Clearance product being Discontinued

Post by CatfatherB »

e_poison wrote:I remember when Zack Morris got Jesse Spano hooked on caffeine pills! 80s kids rise up.

Yeah, poor girl got so strung out she wound up taking her clothes off in "SHOWGIRLS" :lol:

I remember going to the theater to see that movie!! Jesse was some hot stuff back then! :shock:
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Clearance product being Discontinued

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

CatfatherB wrote:Speaking of ephedrine, back when I was 18-19 years old I ate the hell out of those "mini thins" they used to sell at the gas stations, it was hard to give them up when they took them off the market. I was running circles around all my co workers on that shit. Now that I'm older I reflect on how stupid I was at that age :?
Lol, used to make shards from ephedrine back in the day, thats why they took it off the shelves. Then people started using sudafed to make it, its a crazy world. Just imagine what we would do if we had tylenol with codeine in the USA, canada has it. They also have a skid row in every city, i guess they just feel if you want to ruin your life its your choice but just stay in the part of town that doesnt care. Makes sense, people still do all that crap over here , we just have to hide in plain sight so the junkies are everywhere, which is probably worse
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Clearance product being Discontinued

Post by beathappening »

gravystainonmyshirt wrote:Just imagine what we would do if we had tylenol with codeine in the USA, canada has it. They also have a skid row in every city
They also have it in Russia, where the addicts have taken to using a crude process with harsh chemicals (gasoline for one) to convert the codeine into desomorphine, then injecting it. Hence the krokodil phenomenon was born. It's a dirt cheap alternative to heroin and named after what it does to your flesh after use-makes it look like a crocodile's. If anyone hasn't heard of krokodil yet I recommend you google it to find out how crazy those people are. And I have little doubt people would do it here if tylenol with codeine was widely available.

Just be warned, the images of the people ravaged by krokodil addiction are disturbing. Most addicts die within the year.
Post Reply