Question about Indo Suppliers
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Question about Indo Suppliers
Hi, I have a couple of questions that I'm hoping someone can help me with. I am on MeWe, and have been contacted by multiple Indo suppliers. Can anyone offer an answer to a a couple of potentially naive questions?
1. Which suppliers do you consider good? As in, you have purchased from there before, or a domestic vendor uses their product (I know about FransHerb and VLNT). Any favorites?
2. Many Indo suppliers are eager for my business but will not send a sample. I do not necessarily pull the trigger on 1-3 kilos of product I have never tried. Elsewhere in the forum, someone stated that an Indo Supplier who does not provide a free sample is a red flag/not worth the hassle.
Truly, does any Indo supplier actually offer a sample? My experience has thus far been a resounding NO and buy our kilo for 60$ instead. I want to become a domestic vendor, so is it unreasonable to request a sample to help me make my decision instead of blindly buying & ending up with 4 kilos of weak herb?
Please let me know if you have personally worked with an Indo supplier, or know of one that actually provides a sample product to test before I western union my life away.
Thanks!
1. Which suppliers do you consider good? As in, you have purchased from there before, or a domestic vendor uses their product (I know about FransHerb and VLNT). Any favorites?
2. Many Indo suppliers are eager for my business but will not send a sample. I do not necessarily pull the trigger on 1-3 kilos of product I have never tried. Elsewhere in the forum, someone stated that an Indo Supplier who does not provide a free sample is a red flag/not worth the hassle.
Truly, does any Indo supplier actually offer a sample? My experience has thus far been a resounding NO and buy our kilo for 60$ instead. I want to become a domestic vendor, so is it unreasonable to request a sample to help me make my decision instead of blindly buying & ending up with 4 kilos of weak herb?
Please let me know if you have personally worked with an Indo supplier, or know of one that actually provides a sample product to test before I western union my life away.
Thanks!
The Red Queen
-
Stimie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 am
Re: Question about Indo Suppliers
.......
Last edited by Stimie on Sun May 12, 2019 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
FuckHeroin
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm
Re: Question about Indo Suppliers
I believe it cost them roughly $30 USD for shipping to expecting a free sample is unrealistic. Often they will offer a "free" kilo sample if you pay this shipping charge. You can also try asking them for a domestic customer of theirs that will let you sample a few doses for the cost of shipping.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Question about Indo Suppliers
Your answer is on Saidit, Angelica !1. Which suppliers do you consider good?
It's still the reddit format. https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... _for_2018/
NEW 2019 Indo Supplier List coming soon... I know most of these guys, some are doing a huge volume.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Question about Indo Suppliers
Do you recall the name of the supplier? i'm looking for endorsements/who has fire.Stimie wrote:I just got 2 kilo's recently sent DHL, got to me in NY took 5 days I was and am really surprised it was that fast and I think the quality is equivalent to the other purchases I have made...
The Red Queen
-
Stimie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 am
Re: Question about Indo Suppliers
.......
Last edited by Stimie on Sun May 12, 2019 11:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Question about Indo Suppliers
Wow! That's quite the selection.Stimie wrote:Paradise Kratom is where I got it from, not to be confused with Kratom Paradise, big selection, I am getting the 'Blood' strains next time.
Very helpful and the only place I purchase from now.
Probably has facebook presence like a lot of other Indo vendors (I don't use Facebook) but I think this one stands out, most responsive vendor I have ever worked with.
https://86khoirulamin.wixsite.com/paradisekratom-1
* javagurl62
-
Stimie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 am
Re: Question about Indo Suppliers
.......
Last edited by Stimie on Sun May 12, 2019 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Question about Indo Suppliers
Paradise Kratom is the shit. I have seen some cheaper suppliers, but no one with a menu this long and detailed.Stimie wrote:Paradise Kratom is where I got it from, not to be confused with Kratom Paradise, big selection, I am getting the 'Blood' strains next time.
Very helpful and the only place I purchase from now. (best price I could find)
One of the hardest things for me was to give my money to someone that is halfway around the world, that I do not know, and trust they will send me what I ordered and that my product gets to me, after all the Indo shipping problems last year I was spending an extra 30 dollars an order to get it domestically, now that there is a system in place I can get my delivery in less than a week vs about a month.
Probably has Facebook presence like a lot of other Indo vendors (I don't use Facebook) but I think this one stands out, most responsive vendor I have ever worked with.
https://86khoirulamin.wixsite.com/paradisekratom-1
The Red Queen
-
fitmom30
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:54 pm
Re: Question about Indo Suppliers
IDK is it really worth the risk though? I've had a few friends burned by sending $50 bucks or so for a "kilo sample" and never got it. Obviously some are legit but I don't have the patience to wait weeks for a delivery. Good luck though. Hope you find a good one.