What's going on with Soulistic Herbs website?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Apathycre8schaos
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:16 pm

What's going on with Soulistic Herbs website?

Post by Apathycre8schaos »

I just placed an order for 2 kilos of leaf from Soulistic Herbs yesterday and now I can't access their website at all today. Anyone know what's going on with it? Do you think someone could post a link to their website just to make sure I got it right? Thanks guys. Not sure what's going on here......
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: What's going on with Soulistic Herbs website?

Post by beathappening »

Already two threads discussing this...
Apathycre8schaos
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:16 pm

Re: What's going on with Soulistic Herbs website?

Post by Apathycre8schaos »

Sorry, I didn't see the other thread. I'm kind of freaking out because I just dropped a couple hundred $$ through there...
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: What's going on with Soulistic Herbs website?

Post by swablero »

double post
Last edited by swablero on Sat May 18, 2019 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: What's going on with Soulistic Herbs website?

Post by swablero »

Apathycre8schaos wrote:Sorry, I didn't see the other thread. I'm kind of freaking out because I just dropped a couple hundred $$ through there...
Dont worry all orders are being filled and will be shipped today or Monday. He will come back with a different name when he figures out payment and takes orders again.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: What's going on with Soulistic Herbs website?

Post by Payshince »

Apathycre8schaos wrote:Sorry, I didn't see the other thread. I'm kind of freaking out because I just dropped a couple hundred $$ through there...
Everything is going to be Okay!

I was pretty stressed out the last two days with work and all and I was slightly panicking yesterday over this too so you’re not alone.

He (Soul) is doing the best that he can and you will receive your order soon!
- Payshince
Apathycre8schaos
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:16 pm

Re: What's going on with Soulistic Herbs website?

Post by Apathycre8schaos »

Awesome! Thanks everyone for soothing the troubled mind swablero and Payshince. I've simply immersed myself in far too many articles of bad legislation in regards to our favorite botanical today. Is it just me or has there been one helluva uptick in the smear campaign ever since a certain someone resigned from a certain bureau? I've got links coming to me through email every time a new article hits the web with the key word kratom and I hadn't checked it in a while until today. It just blows my mind how many terrible articles have been written recently, especially in regards to Mississippi. Who actually spends $800 a week or more on leaf? I can't imagine that's even remotely real! There wouldn't be enough waking time in a week to consume that much unless that was ALL you did, I mean non-stop! I can't begin to fathom how it's "ripping families apart" either. Does not make sense to me........
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: What's going on with Soulistic Herbs website?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Apathycre8schaos wrote:Awesome! Thanks everyone for soothing the troubled mind swablero and Payshince. I've simply immersed myself in far too many articles of bad legislation in regards to our favorite botanical today. Is it just me or has there been one helluva uptick in the smear campaign ever since a certain someone resigned from a certain bureau? I've got links coming to me through email every time a new article hits the web with the key word kratom and I hadn't checked it in a while until today. It just blows my mind how many terrible articles have been written recently, especially in regards to Mississippi. Who actually spends $800 a week or more on leaf? I can't imagine that's even remotely real! There wouldn't be enough waking time in a week to consume that much unless that was ALL you did, I mean non-stop! I can't begin to fathom how it's "ripping families apart" either. Does not make sense to me........
I have also wondered if marijuana laws for both medicinal and recreational all over the nation had had an effect on the fight for this leaf?! Does anyone else think there's a distinct possibility that since it's becoming increasingly difficult for the govt to persecute marijuana offenders, that they are more and more targeting Kratom users and or the plant itself???? It's seems and feels as though they just need someone to target/go after no matter or who.... And here we all are! Just another non-violent group standing up for the right to use natural botanicals that have proven to be a significant help with day to day life and coping with some rather serious ailments/issues! Issues that in fact our govt has allowed Big Pharma to create and continuously make worse and worse and worse.... Issues that the govt have in fact also funded and stood behind all the while preaching about a drug war.

All in all, the whole scenario is so twisted and ass backwards same as this country has become due to piss poor leadership, crooked leaders, and unfortunately a herded sheep type mentality that has come along with it in a good number of cases..... Aka blind leading the blind!

There my rant hahahaha sorry! Have a great end to the weekend every!!! KRATOM ON :mrgreen: 8-) :mrgreen:
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: What's going on with Soulistic Herbs website?

Post by instantKARMA »

acejestyr15 wrote:
I have also wondered if marijuana laws for both medicinal and recreational all over the nation had had an effect on the fight for this leaf?! Does anyone else think there's a distinct possibility that since it's becoming increasingly difficult for the govt to persecute marijuana offenders, that they are more and more targeting Kratom users and or the plant itself???? It's seems and feels as though they just need someone to target/go after no matter or who.... And here we all are! Just another non-violent group standing up for the right to use natural botanicals that have proven to be a significant help with day to day life and coping with some rather serious ailments/issues! Issues that in fact our govt has allowed Big Pharma to create and continuously make worse and worse and worse.... Issues that the govt have in fact also funded and stood behind all the while preaching about a drug war.

All in all, the whole scenario is so twisted and ass backwards same as this country has become due to piss poor leadership, crooked leaders, and unfortunately a herded sheep type mentality that has come along with it in a good number of cases..... Aka blind leading the blind!

There my rant hahahaha sorry! Have a great end to the weekend every!!! KRATOM ON :mrgreen: 8-) :mrgreen:[/quote]

What really burns me is that drug makers actually advertise extremely dangerous pharmaceuticals on TV. They literally
warn consumers as to the dangers of said drug and that said drug may even CAUSE DEATH! Now, tell me, just
how fucked up is that? ? ? :evil:
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: What's going on with Soulistic Herbs website?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Yeah most definitely instantKarma!! And believe me I get it and yeah I see it all now.... But I got caught up in pain pills for just shy of a decade and then a friend re-introduced me to real repuatsble import vendor Kratom and I was able to make the final decision to walk away for good! Was prescribed legitimately and have multiple very real issues and Kratom has satisfied them all plenty well enough if not even better than anything I've ever been prescribed by a doctor.... I am in the best shape of my life and been clean from opiates for about 9 months give or take now and even for months before that I was only sneaking some opiates into my kratom schedule which wasn't working well for either side hahahaha.

Live and we learn right?! I'm a better me with this leaf, I am present with this leaf, and most importantly I am healthy with this leaf!!! Though, I do feel the marijuana situation is effecting the Kratom fight I am kinda at the point of thinking Kratom will ebb and flow as it has with it's issues the last 3ish year's for awhile longer and then eventually be left alone and left legal and free to use and purchase. Maybe it's just faith/hope?! Maybe it could be reality, who knows right?!

So I continue to buy as I can.... And I continue to HOPE that it will one day sooner than later be viewed as we all view it!
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: What's going on with Soulistic Herbs website?

Post by instantKARMA »

acejestyr15 wrote:Yeah most definitely instantKarma!! And believe me I get it and yeah I see it all now.... But I got caught up in pain pills for just shy of a decade and then a friend re-introduced me to real repuatsble import vendor Kratom and I was able to make the final decision to walk away for good! Was prescribed legitimately and have multiple very real issues and Kratom has satisfied them all plenty well enough if not even better than anything I've ever been prescribed by a doctor.... I am in the best shape of my life and been clean from opiates for about 9 months give or take now and even for months before that I was only sneaking some opiates into my kratom schedule which wasn't working well for either side hahahaha.

Live and we learn right?! I'm a better me with this leaf, I am present with this leaf, and most importantly I am healthy with this leaf!!! Though, I do feel the marijuana situation is effecting the Kratom fight I am kinda at the point of thinking Kratom will ebb and flow as it has with it's issues the last 3ish year's for awhile longer and then eventually be left alone and left legal and free to use and purchase. Maybe it's just faith/hope?! Maybe it could be reality, who knows right?!

So I continue to buy as I can.... And I continue to HOPE that it will one day sooner than later be viewed as we all view it!
I seriously hear you...what you just said is almost exactly my situation! From '93 to '05/'06, I ran the gamut
of muscle relaxers, over the counter pain meds, non-opioid prescription pain meds, physical therapy sessions...
you name it, until I was prescribed opioids around '05/'06!

I only began using the leaf around late '09, here and there, to occasionally supplement my prescription opioid
use, then, last April, I decided I had no choice but to get opioids out of my life and, with the help of kratom,
I was done with opioid pain med's in 5 short days, no withdrawals, no issues, no problemo. I really had no idea
that the leaf could be that tremendously effective. I began using leaf on a regular schedule everyday and I haven't
looked back. I've been opioid free for a little over a year now because of this magnificent alternative.

I spent the better part of 24 damn years on the couch (literally) due to pain and now I'm hiking anywhere from
3 to 8 miles every day and in better shape than I was before of this all began! 12 years of prescription opioid
use about wiped me out. It helped my pain but it slowly sapped my energy so much so that I would nod out all day
long...couldn't take vacations...couldn't mow the grass....couldn't even go to a movie without falling asleep, really, just
couldn't do anything. It was permanent couch lock. I'm constantly telling my wife what a miracle kratom is...I'm sure
she's sick of hearing it but she totally gets it! The leaf is nothing short of amazing!
As to making me a better person??? Ohhhh, Hell yeah! I'm much more even tempered and mellow! I'm absolutely certain
that others experience it the same as we do!
Post Reply