Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Structure0110
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 4:42 pm

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.

Post by Structure0110 »

I am new to this forum, but not new to kratom. I just wanted to say hi.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.

Post by Oletimer »

Hi there! Welcome to the forum!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.

Post by herbalhippie »

Hello and welcome! :D
JerseyBoy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm

Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.

Post by JerseyBoy »

WELCOME
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.

Post by labdog03 »

Welcome aboard, holler if ya need something :)
Skottsdad
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:43 pm
Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona

Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.

Post by Skottsdad »

Welcome!! You will love this place!!
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.

Post by CatfatherB »

I always thought this place could use some structure!! welcome!!! :D
MetalMamaRocks
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.

Post by MetalMamaRocks »

Hey there!
Feerndad
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 2:42 pm

Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.

Post by Feerndad »

Hi, I'm new too. Nice to meet you
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.

Post by jabro70 »

Welcome Structure0110 and Feerndad. Lots of good information and friendly people here.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.

Post by herbalhippie »

Hi Feerndad, glad you made it!
Cj3
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:37 am

Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.

Post by Cj3 »

Welcome! I haven’t been here long either, but I feel right at home.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.

Post by herbalhippie »

Cj3 wrote:I haven’t been here long either, but I feel right at home.
I like to hear that!
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Hi welcome I'm fairly new to.This place and these people Rock
Post Reply