has anyone tried yellow Vietnam from kratomsourceUSA lately?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
®eddit®efugee
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

has anyone tried yellow Vietnam from kratomsourceUSA lately?

Post by ®eddit®efugee »

This was a favorite about three years back. Has anyone tried this recently or had any consistency issues with KSUSA?
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: has anyone tried yellow Vietnam from kratomsourceUSA lat

Post by Oletimer »

Never heard of them!
®eddit®efugee
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Re: has anyone tried yellow Vietnam from kratomsourceUSA lat

Post by ®eddit®efugee »

They are a main vendor on r/kratom but then they got banned for shilling. I like the leaf enough (like enhanciosa who got in trouble for the same thing) that I don't care.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: has anyone tried yellow Vietnam from kratomsourceUSA lat

Post by herbalhippie »

®eddit®efugee wrote:They are a main vendor on r/kratom but then they got banned for shilling. I like the leaf enough (like enhanciosa who got in trouble for the same thing) that I don't care.
Herbal RVA has well. I remember that s***show. :roll:
®eddit®efugee
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Re: has anyone tried yellow Vietnam from kratomsourceUSA lat

Post by ®eddit®efugee »

Lol. Competition. So dumb they went that route but oh well.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: has anyone tried yellow Vietnam from kratomsourceUSA lat

Post by BallzDeep9 »

®eddit®efugee wrote:Has anyone tried this recently or had any consistency issues with KSUSA?
Nobody's tried them recently because they're on the Shit List... TOO many vendors now, to even bother with shitty ones? :lol:

QUOTE: It's not worth the risk with a vendor who disappeared out of no where and doesn't answer questions.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comment ... sa_vanish/
  • Banned on Reddit for shilling
  • Not shipping / Not answering emails
  • Doing business under many FAKE names
  • Associated with the worst rip-off vendors @ same address
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
®eddit®efugee
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Re: has anyone tried yellow Vietnam from kratomsourceUSA lat

Post by ®eddit®efugee »

Wow, I knew about the shilling but not the other stuff. I'll admit I'll still probably order the yellow Vietnam because it was in my top five. But if someone else has a good recommendation for yellow Vietnam that they've tried, I'm more than open to switching. It's just if the YV from KSUSA is the same as it was three years ago, it was the best for my husband's migraines.....Soo.....principle is all well and good but I will sell out my principles for a strain that consistently works even though I know that's really shitty and we absolutely should support the many excellent vendors we got.

Still, that thread you linked is an awesome read. I'm reading through it now. Shaaaaady as fuuuuuuck.
®eddit®efugee
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Re: has anyone tried yellow Vietnam from kratomsourceUSA lat

Post by ®eddit®efugee »

*Indo elephant, laughing lion, KratomsourceUSA and Kratom crazy are all run by the same group of shady fucks*

^ from the Reddit thread.

Woooowwwwww!!!! Indo elephant! They were the first company I bought from online. That's crazy. I don't remember them carrying a YV. I wonder if that's true.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: has anyone tried yellow Vietnam from kratomsourceUSA lat

Post by acejestyr15 »

®eddit®efugee wrote:Wow, I knew about the shilling but not the other stuff. I'll admit I'll still probably order the yellow Vietnam because it was in my top five. But if someone else has a good recommendation for yellow Vietnam that they've tried, I'm more than open to switching. It's just if the YV from KSUSA is the same as it was three years ago, it was the best for my husband's migraines.....Soo.....principle is all well and good but I will sell out my principles for a strain that consistently works even though I know that's really shitty and we absolutely should support the many excellent vendors we got.

Still, that thread you linked is an awesome read. I'm reading through it now. Shaaaaady as fuuuuuuck.
SOSA's current YV is absolutely amazing in my opinion warm, fuzzy, mellow, great pain control, strong mood boost, and usually around the 2 hour mark for me at least it gets so mellow that it is quite sedating at my normal dose which I actually quite enjoy and hunt for in most cases.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: has anyone tried yellow Vietnam from kratomsourceUSA lat

Post by beathappening »

Agree with the Sosa yellow Vietnam. It's pretty euphoric too, and the peak of it seems to last longer than other strains. I blend it with some red in the evenings and it's perfect for relaxing and falling asleep. Usually I'm not big on yellows but this one was recommended by Sosa and it's definitely worth it.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: has anyone tried yellow Vietnam from kratomsourceUSA lat

Post by acejestyr15 »

beathappening wrote:Agree with the Sosa yellow Vietnam. It's pretty euphoric too, and the peak of it seems to last longer than other strains. I blend it with some red in the evenings and it's perfect for relaxing and falling asleep. Usually I'm not big on yellows but this one was recommended by Sosa and it's definitely worth it.
Thank you for the additional euphoria comments beat, I totally forgot to include that as I totally agree with what you said on that as well as the peak/duration..... Good call my friend!
User avatar
WotAnAtti2d
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:50 am

Re: has anyone tried yellow Vietnam from kratomsourceUSA lat

Post by WotAnAtti2d »

Yep, when I used to use powder, many moons ago, I had bought some yellow Vietnam from KSUSA. It was so energetic for me. I would make some tea from it, and it would give me gumption to clean up my home. And I don't mean just straighten it up, I mean like clean and straighten up. That was some magical shit. I still have a little left.
Post Reply