looking for advice
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
looking for advice
hey all,
so as i have mentioned before i have been living out of the country (usa) for a while. well i am headed back to the states tomorrow. and when i get there i will have a ton of different kratom to try. i placed a number of different orders over the last couple months. i don't know the exact number off hand but i am thinking i probably ordered from 5 to 7 different vendors. some samples, some split kilos, but a good varciety from each vendor. not a bad thing to come home to. haha. anyhoo, i was wondering if you were in my shoes, would you: a- try them all in one long sweeping rotation, or... b- pick one vendor at a time and rotate through those for a while before moving on to the next vendor?
just wondering if you think one of these options would be best for preventing "strain drain" or whatever you wanna call it.
so as i have mentioned before i have been living out of the country (usa) for a while. well i am headed back to the states tomorrow. and when i get there i will have a ton of different kratom to try. i placed a number of different orders over the last couple months. i don't know the exact number off hand but i am thinking i probably ordered from 5 to 7 different vendors. some samples, some split kilos, but a good varciety from each vendor. not a bad thing to come home to. haha. anyhoo, i was wondering if you were in my shoes, would you: a- try them all in one long sweeping rotation, or... b- pick one vendor at a time and rotate through those for a while before moving on to the next vendor?
just wondering if you think one of these options would be best for preventing "strain drain" or whatever you wanna call it.
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: looking for advice
I would mix things up between vendors and not just focus on one vendor at a time
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
Re: looking for advice
thats what i was leaning towards.FireK wrote:I would mix things up between vendors and not just focus on one vendor at a time
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: looking for advice
Total agreement with FireK! A few months back, I went into tolerance mode with almost
every strain in my arsenal. I had never bought from Kraydo, so I gave them a try. The
very first try was like a WTF moment! ! ! I'm into reds and every red I tried from Kraydo
was fire! For some reason, Kraydo's leaf acted like a reset. After a few weeks, I went
back to trying my old leaf and everything was effective.
I truly believe that vendor rotation is every bit as important as strain rotation, but hey,
that's just me and could just be due to my personal body chemistry/metabolism!
every strain in my arsenal. I had never bought from Kraydo, so I gave them a try. The
very first try was like a WTF moment! ! ! I'm into reds and every red I tried from Kraydo
was fire! For some reason, Kraydo's leaf acted like a reset. After a few weeks, I went
back to trying my old leaf and everything was effective.
I truly believe that vendor rotation is every bit as important as strain rotation, but hey,
that's just me and could just be due to my personal body chemistry/metabolism!
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
Re: looking for advice
nice. i got some from kraydo. the vendors i can think of off the top of my head that i ordered from are: kraydo, sosa, smileys, lizas, mitraman, sacred son, soulistic i think... uh... i feel like there may be two more. damn, i ordered a lot. so i should be able to have a seven day vendor rotation, which is new for me.instantKARMA wrote:Total agreement with FireK! A few months back, I went into tolerance mode with almost
every strain in my arsenal. I had never bought from Kraydo, so I gave them a try. The
very first try was like a WTF moment! ! ! I'm into reds and every red I tried from Kraydo
was fire! For some reason, Kraydo's leaf acted like a reset. After a few weeks, I went
back to trying my old leaf and everything was effective.
I truly believe that vendor rotation is every bit as important as strain rotation, but hey,
that's just me and could just be due to my personal body chemistry/metabolism!
-
Dave7x
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:48 pm
Re: looking for advice
I agree also, i havent tried kraydo yet. But i just recieved an order from mitraman and the 2 strains i tried so far are great. Smileys us also very good!