White strain recommendations?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
CaliBama
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:30 pm
Location: Humboldt County, CA

White strain recommendations?

Post by CaliBama »

My favorite kratom strains are energizing, usually white strains and certain greens feel the strongest to me. Often I can barely feel any effects at all from reds & yellows beyond pain relief unless I significantly increase my normal dose.

I have a heart arrythmia as well as anxiety disorders, so surprisingly whites seem to be most effective precisely because they provide stimulation, motivation, and focus without triggering symptoms of my conditions, unlike caffeine for example, which I can only use sparingly.

I'm on a pretty tight budget so I've been primarily ordering from Herbal RVA (favorite is Wild White), but it's time to switch up vendors again. Can any of my fellow white strain enthusiasts give me some strain and vendor recommendations? Thanks and have a great weekend! ☺️
Last edited by CaliBama on Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
g0ldl10n
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:47 am

Re: White strain recommendations?

Post by g0ldl10n »

White Elephant and White Mamba from Sacred Son Tea

White Banjo from Smiley Time Herbals

White Thai from Inland Botanicals

White Borneo & White MD from DG Botanicals

I know you asked specifically for Whites, but also mentioned you like Greens (I personally like Greens more).

Green Sunda from Speciosa Life is great

Wild Green Bota, Super Green Malay & Super Green Borneo from Smiley Time

Green Asia from Sacred Son (at least from a month ago) was a very fast/strong Green (Green Boyan, Green Sunda & Green Bastard are also worth recommending)

EDIT
Just tried MitraMan White Sumatra and would definitely recommend it as well
Last edited by g0ldl10n on Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: White strain recommendations?

Post by KurtisCards »

have you tried the yellow md from sosa?

thats a good fast strain
User avatar
CaliBama
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:30 pm
Location: Humboldt County, CA

Re: White strain recommendations?

Post by CaliBama »

Wow thank you g0ldl10n for the extensive, detailed recommendations! Very appreciated :-)
KurtisCards no I haven't tried Sosa at all yet, but I'm open to trying any fast strains.
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: White strain recommendations?

Post by javagurl62 »

White Mamba from Sacred Son. His whites are supposedly his best. I really like his Green Bastard too.
* javagurl62
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: White strain recommendations?

Post by Ezriderx2x »

White Mamba was okay, for me. Though I know it was very popular among Sacred Son followers. It was a little slow for my taste. His white jk and Walter white are his fastest for myself. White mD was also killer, but I have not tried his new batch.

I agree with Smiley white Banjo. Fast, clean, short legs.

Green Batak from wonderland is my #1 for energy and mood boost. Mixed with Sacred Sons Walter White, RVAs WBB or WMD or just some White isolate from wonderland. It really keeps my anxiety under control while allowing me to take a strain that is fast as hell.

If your looking for whites, I think Sacred Son is the way to go for sure.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: White strain recommendations?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Ezriderx2x wrote:Mixed with Sacred Sons Walter White, RVAs WBB or WMD ....
I gotta try his Walter White!! Still have some White Nugroz from him, from last year it's very good... All the Brand Name whites: Big Bang, Wild White (RVA and or BB), and Nugroz, seem to be most reliable for getting a suppliers' best product .. Banjo is usually good, but so many vendors carry it now, there appears to be fake Banjo / or not the same as sold originally by K-OG. :geek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
Quercus
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am

Re: White strain recommendations?

Post by Quercus »

I also like fast white strains and recently hit the jackpot with SOSA’s White Moton. It’s got a terrific smooth emery to it and is excellent for motivation, too. This is the one I turn to when I have a lot to get done. You might want to ask DOSA’s advice. He recommended the White Moton and it’s exactly what I was looking for.
Post Reply