Overall top Strain/Vendor recommendations

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
ConcernedMom420
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am

Overall top Strain/Vendor recommendations

Post by ConcernedMom420 »

Hello all, I am new to this forum after finding jt kn reddit!! Glad I've found this resource. So I've been buying from MitraGaia for about a year now and everything I've bought in the past two months has been absolutely horrible. Can you guys give me some overall very good vendors and strain recommendations? I would rather go with something cheaper and a strain with the most euphoria
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Overall top Strain/Vendor recommendations

Post by instantKARMA »

ConcernedMom420 wrote:Hello all, I am new to this forum after finding jt kn reddit!! Glad I've found this resource. So I've been buying from MitraGaia for about a year now and everything I've bought in the past two months has been absolutely horrible. Can you guys give me some overall very good vendors and strain recommendations? I would rather go with something cheaper and a strain with the most euphoria
Welcome to the forum, CM420! The following vendors have reasonable prices and very good leaf!
Here are few listed alphabetically...and just off the top of my head, strains that I've found effective
(I'm sure I've left out quite a few):
Botanical Bunny - Green Vietnam, PMD 12&14, Green Malay, Gold Bali, Wild Green, Wild White, Red Banjar, Roco Loco
https://botanicalbunny.com/

Herbal-RVA - Gold Bali, Red Hulu, PMD, PMD #2, Super Green #2, White Big Bang, Green Hulu, White Borneo
https://herbal-rva.com/

Kraydo - Red Asia, Red Malay, Red Aceh, Red Maeng Da, Green Jong Kong, Red Bali https://kraydo-organics.com/

MitraMan - Gold Borneo, Red Vietnam, Red Maeng Da, Green Kapuas, Green Thai, Red Bali, Red Thai - (email orders only)
[email protected]

Smiley Time Herbals - Yellow Vietnam, Super Green Malay, Super White Bali, Premium MD, Super Green #3,
Green Monster, Premium Green Thai (membership now required but it wouldn't hurt to email Smiley...not sure of his
requirements for membership other than being an established customer.) https://www.smileytimeherbals.com/

Sosa Speciosa - Red Sunda, Red Borneo, White Motan, Yellow Vietnam https://www.sosaspeciosa.com/

Soultanic Greenery - Super MD, Green Ketapang, Dark Green Pinoh, PMD, White Jong Kong, Red Vein #2,
Wild Green Kappuas, Wild White (email only at this time) [email protected]



I'm sure other DoubleMer's can/will add to this list!

Type "speciosa" in the search bar for the strain list!

instantKARMA

(disclaimer: The views expressed herein are solely those of the presenter. For others, results may vary.)
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Overall top Strain/Vendor recommendations

Post by herbalhippie »

Ha! You have a nickname already! Welcome to the forum, CM420!
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Overall top Strain/Vendor recommendations

Post by Oletimer »

Welcome, I like the name btw :D ,I am sure after trying gaia only,,you will be amazed at the difference of the vendors listed above,also there's a vendors list,,,I can vouch for botanical bunny and smileytime ,soultanic greenery,,if you search under vendor reviews, you will find plenty of reviews of the strains and if they're euphoric, moodlifting, etc. Another good vendor is lizas, ,she is very easy to order from,you get your order about 2 days later,and she has 5 way splits on quarters and up, green nugroz was very euphoric, ,the reason I mentioned her is she was one of the 1st vendors I used after using gaia and headshop yuk,,I found her leaf to be very effective, some of the vendors listed above may not be taking new customers, idk,,but any of the ones listed are popular on here, good luck! And welcome!
Post Reply