I Gotta Make an Unpopular Post... mods, evaluate

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 446
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

I Gotta Make an Unpopular Post... mods, evaluate

Post by pray4peace4 »

I just saw on the national nightly news(NBC) that hackers are draining the bank accounts of users of Zelle. If you use Zelle be forwarned.

Update... the hackers are phishing users via text messages or phone calls claming to be their bank & getting users to type in their access code. So you probably don't need to close your account, just don't respond to communications claiming to be your bank.
Last edited by pray4peace4 on Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: I Gotta Make an Unpopular Post... mods, evaluate

Post by mivanqua »

YOU'RE FIRED!!!
also, thanks for the heads up.
Post Reply