Trouble with Smiley and Botanical bunny
-
Fighter808
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:11 pm
Trouble with Smiley and Botanical bunny
Hi, I'm new to Kratom and super new to this forum. I have seen several post about Mr. Smiley Herbs and Botanical bunny. But I'm confused.... I'm really wanting to try them but having issues.
1. Mr. Smiley, I seriously cant find Kratom. Am I doing something wrong?
2. Botanical Bunny, it seems they dont have anything or any invantory.
Also, I'm a capsule person, if anyone has a great vendor they can recommend that would be great. I currently buy from a few local head shops.
1. Mr. Smiley, I seriously cant find Kratom. Am I doing something wrong?
2. Botanical Bunny, it seems they dont have anything or any invantory.
Also, I'm a capsule person, if anyone has a great vendor they can recommend that would be great. I currently buy from a few local head shops.
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Trouble with Smiley and Botanical bunny
Welcome! For vendors where you can't find the K, try using 'speciosa' or tea (usually specios will unlock the hidden menu items). Not too many vendors sell capsules. However, Calebs's Concentrates does along with some amazing concentrates. Here's a link :https://calebsconcentrates.com/
* javagurl62
-
l5s1bgon
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:04 pm
Re: Trouble with Smiley and Botanical bunny
Yep, for smiley search "speciosa": https://www.smileytimeherbals.com/search?q=speciosa
For bunny, click on m. speciosa under the Herbs and Tea drop down: https://botanicalbunny.com/page/2/?orde ... =1&ixwps=1
Socal also has caps: https://www.socalherbalremedies.com/pag ... us=instock
Good luck.
For bunny, click on m. speciosa under the Herbs and Tea drop down: https://botanicalbunny.com/page/2/?orde ... =1&ixwps=1
Socal also has caps: https://www.socalherbalremedies.com/pag ... us=instock
Good luck.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Trouble with Smiley and Botanical bunny
Hello, we can't let U buy head-shop kratom! Save $ get better quality.. this Vendor List has Capsule vendors identified by the "C" Code.Fighter808 wrote:Also, I'm a capsule person ....
Caps vendors are getting, few and far between... I'd recommend Treasure House off that list.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: Trouble with Smiley and Botanical bunny
I believe mitra man also sells capsules
- Haid3r
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 9:19 pm
Re: Trouble with Smiley and Botanical bunny
Ballzy, the patron saint and gentle shepherd of the DoubleM flock. Heed his words, pilgrim. 
- SimonBcv
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:47 pm
Re: Trouble with Smiley and Botanical bunny
If your into capsules and want to save money, you can buy 1000 empty capsules for like $10 on amazon and capsule machine (100 capacity) for about $20. And you can re-use the machine.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Trouble with Smiley and Botanical bunny
Fighter808 wrote:Hi, I'm new to Kratom and super new to this forum. I have seen several post about Mr. Smiley Herbs and Botanical bunny. But I'm confused.... I'm really wanting to try them but having issues.
1. Mr. Smiley, I seriously cant find Kratom. Am I doing something wrong?
2. Botanical Bunny, it seems they dont have anything or any invantory.
Also, I'm a capsule person, if anyone has a great vendor they can recommend that would be great. I currently buy from a few local head shops.
Welcome to the forum!
https://www.treasurehousebotanicals.com ... -capsules/
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Trouble with Smiley and Botanical bunny
[quote] by Haid3r » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:58 pm
Ballzy, the patron saint and gentle shepherd of the DoubleM flock. Heed his words, pilgrim.
HAHA! !Thats John Wayne right?!! Love it,,Welcome too by the way! ! FIGHTER
Ballzy, the patron saint and gentle shepherd of the DoubleM flock. Heed his words, pilgrim.
HAHA! !Thats John Wayne right?!! Love it,,Welcome too by the way! ! FIGHTER
-
g0ldl10n
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:47 am
Re: Trouble with Smiley and Botanical bunny
Not sure if anyone mentored this yet, but you'll have to create an account and become a member for Smiley to be able to order.