Great Forum!

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Kold78
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:54 am

Great Forum!

Post by Kold78 »

I just wanted to say "Thank you" for providing such a great forum! I have narcolepsy and take small doses of of kratom 2-3x per day. This helps me get through the day without the horrible effects of my prescription, (Adderall). There have been some issues with my regular suppliers over the last month, (weak batches, out of stock, etc.), so I immediately went to your supplier recommendations. I placed two orders from two different vendors and am in awe. I think I got so used to the mediocre stuff that I forgot what good kratom feels like! The customer service from both vendors was also 'over the top'...very informative and personable. Looking forward to future posts, recommendations and vendors.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Great Forum!

Post by herbalhippie »

Excellent! I'm very glad to hear that!

Welcome to The forum!
MetalMamaRocks
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Great Forum!

Post by MetalMamaRocks »

Hello there! This forum is very open and friendly. Glad to have you here!
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Great Forum!

Post by trigger »

Wanna tell us who the vendors were?
Kold78
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:54 am

Re: Great Forum!

Post by Kold78 »

The two vendors were MitraMan, (Green Maeng Da + samples), and Benni Botanicals, (Benni Green Maeng Da, Benni Green Nugroz + samples).
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Great Forum!

Post by trigger »

Great choices!
Cj3
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:37 am

Re: Great Forum!

Post by Cj3 »

Welcome to the club! I have also found that MitraMan is an awesome business person. He’s quick to respond with good info, a professional system, and awesome leaf.
Post Reply