Question about an indo supplier
-
Chuwantmybuffet
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 10:48 pm
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Question about an indo supplier
The Domain: khatulistiwakratom.com - was registered and setup 2 years ago. There is NO name of a person, anywhere on that website? Do you have a NAME ? The Indo kratom business is conducted by people - Not websites
I mean some of THE largest Indo suppliers, still don't have a website or it's not maintained... Kratom Crumbs, or VLNT, for example. I know for a fact that Dwi at "Kratom Asia" supplies many US Vendors, but business is done by him over WhatsApp.. Looks like his website is now in-active - http://www.kratomasia.com
I've never heard of this "company" khatulistiwa kratom - Most likely, another wanna bee entrepreneur from Ponti
Someone is fishing for American dollars... Only a n00b would buy anything from a Indo website.
I mean some of THE largest Indo suppliers, still don't have a website or it's not maintained... Kratom Crumbs, or VLNT, for example. I know for a fact that Dwi at "Kratom Asia" supplies many US Vendors, but business is done by him over WhatsApp.. Looks like his website is now in-active - http://www.kratomasia.com
I've never heard of this "company" khatulistiwa kratom - Most likely, another wanna bee entrepreneur from Ponti
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Question about an indo supplier
He is correct and besides, buying from Indo right now is akin to throwing your money in the trash can. Maybe you will get it, that's true...but probably NOT. Just order from one of the vendors posted here who will DEFINITELY send you something for your money.
-
Sampson
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:14 am
Re: Question about an indo supplier
I heard there are big shipping problems right now and may be safer to buy from the US