Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
-
BunnyBoo2011
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 am
Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
Guys - there's some MAJOR drama going on in facebook land but its important for me to share because it could have damaging effects on all of us. Paul Santana (formerly of Tea Santana Style) has decided to be a wholesaler. He had taken a lot of heat from the kratom "watchdog" groups as a vendor for packaging out of a bedroom, while smoking cigarettes and having cats running around. He went quiet for awhile and now claims to be a wholesaler.
Today, an indo named Ali posted in Kratom Scammers that Paul screwed him out of $100,000 USD. Paul claims the indo sent him contaminated product so he isnr paying. Prob is, Paul doesnt lab test. AND he has already sold some of the product....one vendor came forward, said he had it tested, and it tested positive for e-coli, and returned it to Paul. Paul claims he sold it to no one else and its piled in his garage and going to the dump. Only prob is the attached proof text from the indo farmer thar makes it seem that Paul has or still will sell the contaminated product. The indo is threatening to call authorities on him, the feds, DEA, etc.
Bottom line is I think they both screwed up in many ways but we certainly dont need this drama and negative attenrion in the community and further, hope to God this contaminated product isnt floating around somewhere. You can find the entire thread here, along with screenshots of the convos between Paul and Ali:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2354109 ... 193594240/
There's so much more to it than I can possibly write here but bottom line is I would make extra sure your vendor isnt buying this product!!
Today, an indo named Ali posted in Kratom Scammers that Paul screwed him out of $100,000 USD. Paul claims the indo sent him contaminated product so he isnr paying. Prob is, Paul doesnt lab test. AND he has already sold some of the product....one vendor came forward, said he had it tested, and it tested positive for e-coli, and returned it to Paul. Paul claims he sold it to no one else and its piled in his garage and going to the dump. Only prob is the attached proof text from the indo farmer thar makes it seem that Paul has or still will sell the contaminated product. The indo is threatening to call authorities on him, the feds, DEA, etc.
Bottom line is I think they both screwed up in many ways but we certainly dont need this drama and negative attenrion in the community and further, hope to God this contaminated product isnt floating around somewhere. You can find the entire thread here, along with screenshots of the convos between Paul and Ali:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2354109 ... 193594240/
There's so much more to it than I can possibly write here but bottom line is I would make extra sure your vendor isnt buying this product!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
LOL. Drama on Facebook ... What else is new?BunnyBoo2011 wrote:There's some MAJOR drama going on in Facebook land ...
FB is constant BS, rumors, Liars, ripoffs, fake news, self appointed experts, know-IT alls who haven't got a clue... Hey that's kratom! Did you see the movie, Leaf Of Faith err, Leaf of Bullshit?
Translation: A sketchy wanna-bee vendor on FB, a dope dealer.. Got caught with boogers in his kratom. The Asshole groups attacked him, but he wanted to pull a scam ripoff 'cuz he thought he could get away with it??Paul Santana (formerly of Tea Santana Style) ... had taken a lot of heat from the kratom "watchdog" groups. He went quiet for awhile and now claims to be a wholesaler.
Ali WHO ?? Full name please? That is a lotta dough .. reference 2 Tons? That's ~ 2000 kilos and figure, of course, he wanted Dirt Cheap, so that's what he got... maybe $15 bucks/ Kilo? More like $30K not 100 ? Still a lot of money for Indo.An Indo named Ali, posted in Kratom Scammers that Paul screwed him out of $100,000 USD. Paul claims the indo sent him contaminated product so he isn't paying.
So he was expected to TEST 2000 kilos? Any idea, what that would COST ?Paul doesnt lab test. AND he has already sold some of the product ... one vendor came forward, said he had it tested ... The Indo is threatening to call authorities on him, the feds, DEA, etc.
Thanks for Posting. AT LEAST we know... DO NOT buy from any "New Vendors". We've got dozens of proven, veteran, trusted vendors with YEARS of experience importing kratom... Years of connections with Indo suppliers.... That's the bottom line IMO. Do Not Buy kratom from any "new vendors" on Facebook! And.... IF you're on FB - do them a favor. Point them to MM where they can find better leaf!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
Great response Ballz!
Amusing af as usual and informative. Thank you
Boogers?? Seriously LOL
Oh and Fk fb.
Amusing af as usual and informative. Thank you
Boogers?? Seriously LOL
Oh and Fk fb.
- Payshince
-
Ezriderx2x
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am
Re: Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
I agree...however he is not a small time distributor unfortunately. He has sent to many large vendors and sold direct to customers by the kilo. Leaf of life was the vendor who tested positive for ecoli.BallzDeep9 wrote:LOL. Drama on Facebook ... What else is new?BunnyBoo2011 wrote:There's some MAJOR drama going on in Facebook land ...![]()
FB is constant BS, rumors, Liars, ripoffs, fake news, self appointed experts, know-IT alls who haven't got a clue... Hey that's kratom! Did you see the movie, Leaf Of Faith err, Leaf of Bullshit?
Translation: A sketchy wanna-bee vendor on FB, a dope dealer.. Got caught with boogers in his kratom. The Asshole groups attacked him, but he wanted to pull a scam ripoff 'cuz he thought he could get away with it??Paul Santana (formerly of Tea Santana Style) ... had taken a lot of heat from the kratom "watchdog" groups. He went quiet for awhile and now claims to be a wholesaler.Ali WHO ?? Full name please? That is a lotta dough .. reference 2 Tons? That's ~ 2000 kilos and figure, of course, he wanted Dirt Cheap, so that's what he got... maybe $15 bucks/ Kilo? More like $30K not 100 ? Still a lot of money for Indo.An Indo named Ali, posted in Kratom Scammers that Paul screwed him out of $100,000 USD. Paul claims the indo sent him contaminated product so he isn't paying.
So he was expected to TEST 2000 kilos? Any idea, what that would COST ?Paul doesnt lab test. AND he has already sold some of the product ... one vendor came forward, said he had it tested ... The Indo is threatening to call authorities on him, the feds, DEA, etc.Sounds like multiple Liars, thieves and scammers - all trying' to pull a fast one, on the next fool? Yeah that's a lotta product.. Lot of farmers there, hoping to feed their family. But, who knows, do you really think any TRUTH will come from Facebook?
Thanks for Posting. AT LEAST we know... DO NOT buy from any "New Vendors". We've got dozens of proven, veteran, trusted vendors with YEARS of experience importing kratom... Years of connections with Indo suppliers.... That's the bottom line IMO. Do Not Buy kratom from any "new vendors" on Facebook! And.... IF you're on FB - do them a favor. Point them to MM where they can find better leaf!
Ali Akbar Hutagalung was the Indo supplier. Definitely worth a read.....
-
BunnyBoo2011
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 am
Re: Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
Thanks EZRIDER you beat me to it, I slept in this morning.
I know everyone laughs about the FB drama but this here is straight up bullshit, in all ways!!
I know everyone laughs about the FB drama but this here is straight up bullshit, in all ways!!
-
BunnyBoo2011
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 am
Re: Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
One of the tests
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
BunnyBoo2011
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 am
Re: Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
Like indo farmers have unemployment lines 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
BunnyBoo2011
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 am
Re: Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
OP from Ali Akbar Hutagalung:
~ATTENTION : REQUIRED READING~
Recently lost $131,000.00 USD due to consigning with PAUL SANTANA/PAULA SANTANA 5,010kg AND JONATHAN KICK/JOHN KICK 2,700Kg. It has been two months since being in receipt of product, and they refuse to pay and (or) answer any messages. I do not enjoy broadcasting anything negative in regards a company. However, they have left me no choice.
Please, feel free to "Like their Page" on Facebook, whereby, mention they are being featured on: KRATOM SCAMMERS of AMERICA in regards to dishonorable business practice(s).
Please, contact any other vendors in regards the above, ensuring nobody else loses money. Screen shots too numerous to post. Available upon request.
God Bless
~ATTENTION : REQUIRED READING~
Recently lost $131,000.00 USD due to consigning with PAUL SANTANA/PAULA SANTANA 5,010kg AND JONATHAN KICK/JOHN KICK 2,700Kg. It has been two months since being in receipt of product, and they refuse to pay and (or) answer any messages. I do not enjoy broadcasting anything negative in regards a company. However, they have left me no choice.
Please, feel free to "Like their Page" on Facebook, whereby, mention they are being featured on: KRATOM SCAMMERS of AMERICA in regards to dishonorable business practice(s).
Please, contact any other vendors in regards the above, ensuring nobody else loses money. Screen shots too numerous to post. Available upon request.
God Bless
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
Just goes to show.. A LOT of mis-information out there in kratom land. I run a Vendor List that is based on a database of > 300 "Real vendors" with business websites.Ezriderx2x wrote:I agree... however he is not a small time distributor unfortunately. He has sent to many large vendors and sold direct to customers by the kilo. Leaf of life was the vendor who tested positive for ecoli.
Ali Akbar Hutagalung was the Indo supplier. Definitely worth a read.....
Guys who sell kratom on Facebook, don't even make the database.. They are fake vendors. I do remember this Santana dude, he never had a real business or website !! It was all based on FB chat rooms .. The folks on FB don't have a clue. I feel bad for them .. also notice "Real vendors" who have a FB Group ( Herbal RVA, SoCal, Kats, Okie, etc.) Never hang out in those chat rooms.
MOST of the good vendors, stay far AWAY from Facebook .. They are too busy, to get involved with BS and personal drama, scams and ripoffs, and getting attacked by other vendors... etc. Artisan, Bunny, DG, EC, Gothic, Kraydo, Herbaldom, THB, many more... others like Kats, KOG, Johnson's, either got banned, or stick to their own Group.
Never heard of this Indo. Again I maintain a listing of TOP Indo Suppliers, who are Members of their Association.. this guy is maybe a small re-seller operating on FB ? there are many of them. It sounds like he's in BIG trouble - IF he's taken leaf from farmers "on credit" .. based on your story, his family is worried, he may likely disappear soon?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
BunnyBoo2011
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 am
Re: Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
Thanks for that list Ballz. I love it. I wish I had found this forum right away, instead of having to contend with crappy FB vendors along with getting sick from contaminated product.
I actually removed myself from most of the fb groups now because I could NOT believe the drama that comes with kratom, I mean its insane!! Lots of the groups vanished too, due to Zuk's "community standards." But this situation must be pretty popular because it randomly popped up at the top of my newsfeed. This morning that post had over 2000 comments.
And getting back to your earlier comment, I RARELY send people to this forum unless I REALLY like and trust them.. or I feel sorry for them.... because I don't want all these looney tunes coming here ruining the forum and buying up all our good stuff.
I actually removed myself from most of the fb groups now because I could NOT believe the drama that comes with kratom, I mean its insane!! Lots of the groups vanished too, due to Zuk's "community standards." But this situation must be pretty popular because it randomly popped up at the top of my newsfeed. This morning that post had over 2000 comments.
And getting back to your earlier comment, I RARELY send people to this forum unless I REALLY like and trust them.. or I feel sorry for them.... because I don't want all these looney tunes coming here ruining the forum and buying up all our good stuff.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
BunnyBoo2011 wrote: I don't want all these looney tunes coming here ruining the forum and buying up all our good stuff.
-
BunnyBoo2011
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 am
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
GOTDAMN!?! ....and I was just wondering why the muslims hate us?BunnyBoo2011 wrote:Ballz, here is the whole scoop:
https://speciosarepublic.org/the-true-f ... a-jon-kik/
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
BunnyBoo2011 wrote:Ballz, here is the whole scoop:
https://speciosarepublic.org/the-true-f ... a-jon-kik/
This literally makes me feel sick. This is so wrong on so many levels.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
BallzDeep9 wrote: It sounds like he's in BIG trouble - IF he's taken leaf from farmers "on credit" .. based on your story, his family is worried, he may likely disappear soon?
This makes me
-
conscious_conundrum
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 427
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
Wow...seriously vile behavior and language by those jerks.
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
I spend the time reading the link posted. Man.... Just WOW, no words.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
Mailman
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 1:21 pm
Re: Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
Before finding out it tested positive for e-coli, he was not going to pay farmer because it had a mit-count of only .6
Farmer said that's why it was so cheap, because it wasn't premium quality.
So, now we have a wholesaler in Florida who has a garage full of very weak , e-coli contaminated kratom.
I really hope no vendors purchase this crap and try to sell it.
Unfortunately, they probably will because he will try to unload it at an ultra discounted price just to get it off his hands.
Farmer said that's why it was so cheap, because it wasn't premium quality.
So, now we have a wholesaler in Florida who has a garage full of very weak , e-coli contaminated kratom.
I really hope no vendors purchase this crap and try to sell it.
Unfortunately, they probably will because he will try to unload it at an ultra discounted price just to get it off his hands.
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
I dont remember who it was, but I want to say on discord last week I saw somebody was selling kilos stateside for $45. Hmmm.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
BunnyBoo2011
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 am
Re: Santana and indo vendor-MAJOR probs
That's pretty much why I shared this situation - so people get the word out and NOT BUY from Santana in Florida or Kik in Michigan. And if you do use some random vendor, make sure they haven't purchased that contaminated crap either. Santana seems to think he can sell that to someone that can put it under some sort of UV light and it will be ok. Personally, I wouldn't touch that shit with a 10 ft pole!!