Looking For A Vendor With Potent, Energetic and Heady Greens
-
XxBlakexX
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:07 pm
Looking For A Vendor With Potent, Energetic and Heady Greens
Hey everybody. I am looking for a vendor who has some very potent leaf. I have tried dg's current premium leaf and to be honest it wasn't that strong for me. It seems like his old leaf was better than the current leaf. I have been taking kratom for about 4 years now or longer so my tolerance is pretty high up there. I like greens the most because it feels like the best of both worlds but I really like euphoric, energetic and potent leaf. Dg use to have some leaf the Maeng Da from the W supplier that literally had the energy, great mood lift and euphoria I love. Along with that it was very hard to gain a tolerance to it. You could take that leaf over and over again and it felt the same each time. So if anybody has any suggestions on vendors with strong green leaf that is really heady, mood lifting and euphoric I would really appreciate it. 
- ScottyK
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
- Location: Wilmington, N.C.
Re: Looking For A Vendor With Potent, Energetic and Heady Gr
I just had some Super MD from Hudson Valley Botanicals (Garuda) that was quite potent.
-
XxBlakexX
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:07 pm
Re: Looking For A Vendor With Potent, Energetic and Heady Gr
Appreciate the tip Scotty. I actually just looked at their website. Might have to give that one a try. Did you find it to be pretty energetic and mood lifting as well?
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Looking For A Vendor With Potent, Energetic and Heady Gr
Botanical Bunny Gold 12 (1906) fits your description in my experience. I purchased a sample, tried it and ended up purchasing a kilo the very next day. Euphoric with very good energy.
I also gravitate to greens and slow/smooth whites. That Gold 12 suprised me.
I also gravitate to greens and slow/smooth whites. That Gold 12 suprised me.
-
XxBlakexX
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:07 pm
Re: Looking For A Vendor With Potent, Energetic and Heady Gr
Thanks Guitartodd77 for the suggestion. It sounds like some pretty good leaf.
-
Ezriderx2x
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am
Re: Looking For A Vendor With Potent, Energetic and Heady Gr
BB has fire right now. I have a dozen of their strains right now and they are all great leaf. I did not have the Gold 12, but thanks to you I will in 3-4 business days lolguitartodd77 wrote:Botanical Bunny Gold 12 (1906) fits your description in my experience. I purchased a sample, tried it and ended up purchasing a kilo the very next day. Euphoric with very good energy.
I also gravitate to greens and slow/smooth whites. That Gold 12 suprised me.
-
sxeme
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:20 pm
Re: Looking For A Vendor With Potent, Energetic and Heady Gr
What strains do you have right now?Ezriderx2x wrote:BB has fire right now. I have a dozen of their strains right now and they are all great leaf. I did not have the Gold 12, but thanks to you I will in 3-4 business days lolguitartodd77 wrote:Botanical Bunny Gold 12 (1906) fits your description in my experience. I purchased a sample, tried it and ended up purchasing a kilo the very next day. Euphoric with very good energy.
I also gravitate to greens and slow/smooth whites. That Gold 12 suprised me.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Looking For A Vendor With Potent, Energetic and Heady Gr
I have the following...
Red Labai - 8.5/10 slow to mid spec euphoric
Gold 12 (1906) 9/10 - fast and euphoric
Verde (1905) - 8/10 - Mid spec and euphoric
Wild Green - 6/10 - good but not much zip or euphoria
Green Dayak - 7/10 - Mid spec w some euphoria
A new purchase arrived Thurs with....
Premium MD (lot 12) (batch 1907)
Green Vietnam (batch 1905)
Super MD 12 (batch 1905)
Yellow 12 (batch 1906)
White 12 (batch 1906)
I may try the Green Vietnam tonight and try the White and Yellow tomorrow.
I purchased all of this because the Red Labai and Gold 12 lit me up.
Red Labai - 8.5/10 slow to mid spec euphoric
Gold 12 (1906) 9/10 - fast and euphoric
Verde (1905) - 8/10 - Mid spec and euphoric
Wild Green - 6/10 - good but not much zip or euphoria
Green Dayak - 7/10 - Mid spec w some euphoria
A new purchase arrived Thurs with....
Premium MD (lot 12) (batch 1907)
Green Vietnam (batch 1905)
Super MD 12 (batch 1905)
Yellow 12 (batch 1906)
White 12 (batch 1906)
I may try the Green Vietnam tonight and try the White and Yellow tomorrow.
I purchased all of this because the Red Labai and Gold 12 lit me up.
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Looking For A Vendor With Potent, Energetic and Heady Gr
Hey GT, let us know how the G.Vietnam stacks up with the Gold12! I tried theguitartodd77 wrote:I have the following...
Red Labai - 8.5/10 slow to mid spec euphoric
Gold 12 (1906) 9/10 - fast and euphoric
Verde (1905) - 8/10 - Mid spec and euphoric
Wild Green - 6/10 - good but not much zip or euphoria
Green Dayak - 7/10 - Mid spec w some euphoria
A new purchase arrived Thurs with....
Premium MD (lot 12) (batch 1907)
Green Vietnam (batch 1905)
Super MD 12 (batch 1905)
Yellow 12 (batch 1906)
White 12 (batch 1906)
I may try the Green Vietnam tonight and try the White and Yellow tomorrow.
I purchased all of this because the Red Labai and Gold 12 lit me up.
Super MD 12 this morning and found it to be just about as good as the Gold!
WoWza!
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Looking For A Vendor With Potent, Energetic and Heady Gr
I have Gold MD 12 (1905) - is that the same thing?
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Looking For A Vendor With Potent, Energetic and Heady Gr
BB has a Gold 12 & a Golf MD 12...I foolishly Only snagged the Gold 12 & and it's excellent! All of BB's recent leaf from the "12" batches have been amazing
How good is the Gold MD 12??? Inquiring minds NEED to know !
How good is the Gold MD 12??? Inquiring minds NEED to know !
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: Looking For A Vendor With Potent, Energetic and Heady Gr
They're not the same. The gold md 12 is heavier, and a little more euphoric. It's not sedating or anything, it's just a subtler energy. Calm rather than upbeat.
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Looking For A Vendor With Potent, Energetic and Heady Gr
Lizas Green Aceh 2 or her Green Bota are both outstanding
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Looking For A Vendor With Potent, Energetic and Heady Gr
Hey instantKARMA, I tried the Green Vietnam. It's good but not as good as the Gold 12 (1906) in my opinion.instantKARMA wrote: Hey GT, let us know how the G.Vietnam stacks up with the Gold12! I tried the
Super MD 12 this morning and found it to be just about as good as the Gold!
WoWza!
I've only tried it once so I can't give it a proper review but the G. Vietnam has good energy some pain relief and moderate euphoria. Please keep in mind that i've been using alot of blends lately so my tolerance may be jacked up due to that.
That Gold 12 (1906) is "fire" in my opinion. The G. Vietnam is not. Nor is the White 12 (1906) or the Yellow 12 (1906) but they are ALL good leaf.