Christopher organic botanicals
-
Insuloid87
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:42 pm
Christopher organic botanicals
Any have experience with COG? What are your thoughts. Thank you.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Christopher organic botanicals
Welcome. I have no experience personally, but he was run-off MeWe a year ago, when it was revealed that he is convicted, (did prison time,) for child molesting.. Details were pretty sickening iirc. Some people have a big problem with that.
What's your opinion, and how did you discover Double MM Forum?
What's your opinion, and how did you discover Double MM Forum?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Christopher organic botanicals
Welp...another vendor who deserves to die. Added to my list of people who will NEVER see a penny of my money. I was curious about COB so thanks ballz.BallzDeep9 wrote:Welcome. I have no experience personally, but he was run-off MeWe a year ago, when it was revealed that he is convicted, (did prison time,) for child molesting.. Details were pretty sickening iirc. Some people have a big problem with that.![]()
What's your opinion, and how did you discover Double MM Forum?
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Christopher organic botanicals
Before I found r/kratom I watched the "Menthol" and "Philly" and etc.. they had lots of reviews on C.O.B.'s stuff, I bought a lot of leaf from him, I still have a lot of it, his stuff is good but price wise it isn't worth the higher price.
There were a couple of videos on YouTube that came out last year about the "revelation" of a 10 year sentence to prison for a sexual battery charge, I was shocked and disgusted about the ordeal. A lot people stopped ordering from him because of it.
He also discontinued his "Menthol blend" after videos came out.
The videos were deleted the next week.
There were a couple of videos on YouTube that came out last year about the "revelation" of a 10 year sentence to prison for a sexual battery charge, I was shocked and disgusted about the ordeal. A lot people stopped ordering from him because of it.
He also discontinued his "Menthol blend" after videos came out.
The videos were deleted the next week.
-
Blossoms
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:21 pm
Re: Christopher organic botanicals
I did not know this. I will never buy from him again. Disgusting.BallzDeep9 wrote:Welcome. I have no experience personally, but he was run-off MeWe a year ago, when it was revealed that he is convicted, (did prison time,) for child molesting.. Details were pretty sickening iirc. Some people have a big problem with that.![]()
What's your opinion, and how did you discover Double MM Forum?