Building muscle mass while on kratom
-
Jkray
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:27 am
Building muscle mass while on kratom
My husband is wondering how he can build muscle mass while on kratom since it takes a big portion of his appetite away any suggestions will help thank you
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Building muscle mass while on kratom
hey IF you find out, let me know..
I'm a big guy, good shape, but over 60 and fighting to hold on at this point.. Drink at least 1 solid Protein Shake every day.
For sure, there's a buzz in the gym over kratom, Search some of the body builder forums etc. Here's the question imo: While the pain relief does help for weight lifting.. Its also possible that kratom's appetite suppression is a negative.. AND also, a de-motivation effect which might lead to skipping workouts? Does that make sense.
For sure, there's a buzz in the gym over kratom, Search some of the body builder forums etc. Here's the question imo: While the pain relief does help for weight lifting.. Its also possible that kratom's appetite suppression is a negative.. AND also, a de-motivation effect which might lead to skipping workouts? Does that make sense.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- ScottyK
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
- Location: Wilmington, N.C.
Re: Building muscle mass while on kratom
The appetite suppression is a huge issue if you need to add weight.
From what I’ve read, it’s 50/50 on whether it helps or not.
During my Kratom honeymoon phase it made me about 20-30 pounds stronger overnight on every exercise and was more relaxed and in the zone.
He will need a 1500 calorie shake and force his meals down. Gotta eat.
From what I’ve read, it’s 50/50 on whether it helps or not.
During my Kratom honeymoon phase it made me about 20-30 pounds stronger overnight on every exercise and was more relaxed and in the zone.
He will need a 1500 calorie shake and force his meals down. Gotta eat.
-
hpintx
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 10:56 am
Re: Building muscle mass while on kratom
I love kratom for working out, makes me put in a lot more effort than if I hadn't taken it. I'm not really into lifting weights, more body workouts, but I've definitely gained more definition in the year or so I've been using kratom.
About appetite on kratom, in my experience, sometimes I'll get what I refer to as "kratom munchies" which has me binging on food, other times my appetite will be completely gone. It's weird.
About appetite on kratom, in my experience, sometimes I'll get what I refer to as "kratom munchies" which has me binging on food, other times my appetite will be completely gone. It's weird.
-
thumos
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:43 am
Re: Building muscle mass while on kratom
I've taken kratom before, during, and after workouts.
Don't know that kratom helps me or is a negative for my workouts. Just can't tell, no matter how aware I try to be.
I've read that some workers take kratom to assist in physical work and stamina so, there must be something to it.
Don't know that kratom helps me or is a negative for my workouts. Just can't tell, no matter how aware I try to be.
I've read that some workers take kratom to assist in physical work and stamina so, there must be something to it.
-
MorriesWigs80
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
- Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY
Re: Building muscle mass while on kratom
I’ve had some bad experiences taking Kratom before working out (cramping, nausea in the gym) - but surprisingly, Kratom rarely suppresses my appetite. It used to. That being said, taking my dose right after working out, is my favorite! I leave the gym, take my dose, shower, and then have my protein shake. The shake at the 20 minute mark kicks my dose up, and it’s my morning routine. I used to not be able to think about eating after my burn. Now, it even makes me hungrier sometimes. I have no clue why this changed for me, but am happy it did! If it kills our appetite, make sure you force at least a protein shake down. I’ve put on about 12lbs in the last 12-13 months of mostly muscle all while burning 2-3 times a day.