Facebook vendor?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Facebook vendor?

Post by FartBlaster »

What is a Facebook vendor and why is that a bad thing?
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Facebook vendor?

Post by trigger »

theres nothing wrong with them necessarily. One person here is just very vocal about their dislike of them. This forum has a good list of vendors we talk about, and if you bring up a vendor that isn’t on the list - from mewe, Discord, Facebook, etc... - this person will have something negative to say about it. Don’t let that discourage you. But buyer beware always.

The list we have here is all vetted vendors with good track records. I’ve found a lot of great vendors on Discord and on my own, but I’ve seldom had a bad experience going off the list of vendors here. It’s at the very least likely safer to use the list here. I haven’t bought from a single fb seller and belong to no groups on fb about kratom. But that’s more about my dislike of fb than those vendors. Some of the popular vendors here sell on fb. I say go for it.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Facebook vendor?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

FartBlaster wrote:What is a Facebook vendor and why is that a bad thing?
haha another new topic by the Fart Blaster! 8-)

OK I'm game, a Facebook vendor is a person who just sells kratom on Facebook! Gee that was a tricky one huh?

Zero investment required. Just SAY "Hey I'm A Vendor" and make up a stupid name.. you're in business! Start shilling. Also get your buddy and your mate to shill for ya... Are you on Facebook, then you probably know it's all about little FB groups, and FB drama, lots 'a kratom n00bs, people being snarky, spreading false rumors, bitching about this N that, many groups have 1000 or more members.. Kratom is also banned on FB.

There, that's my big Review of Facebook! :P . haha, not a great place for buying kratom! :ugeek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Facebook vendor?

Post by Theanine »

FartBlaster wrote:What is a Facebook vendor and why is that a bad thing?
Ballz is correct, the Facebook sucks on every front. :evil: Why would you even consider ordering from some random Fb dude where there is a wealth of experience with high quality, vetted vendors right here? Again, nothing good ever came out of Facebook, nothing good ever will, oh except lots of dough for Zuck...
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Facebook vendor?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Theanine wrote:Again, nothing good ever came out of Facebook, nothing good ever will, oh except lots of dough for Zuck ...
Yes And, also, seems like everything bad and weird has come out of Facebook. I'm talking about the Kratom Assholes group, and S.R. groups, who go around as self righteous, self-appointed watchdogs attacking vendors... All of this BS started around a year ago on FB! While some of their shit is funny, and they HAVE caught a few scammers ... :roll:

Questionable tactics, and it seems they are now promoting AKA's GMP program (all the worst head-shop vendors!) :|

Basically NO online vendor, should respond in any way, to Email questions (or FB messenger), regarding your business operation, Lab Testing, clean rooms, etc .. Look what they're doing to Oties Botanicals for example! - https://speciosarepublic.org/oties-bota ... oom-video/
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Facebook vendor?

Post by Theanine »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
Theanine wrote:Again, nothing good ever came out of Facebook, nothing good ever will, oh except lots of dough for Zuck ...
Yes And, also, seems like everything bad and weird has come out of Facebook. I'm talking about the Kratom Assholes group, and S.R. groups, who go around as self righteous, self-appointed watchdogs attacking vendors... All of this BS started around a year ago on FB! While some of their shit is funny, and they HAVE caught a few scammers ... :roll:

Questionable tactics, and it seems they are now promoting AKA's GMP program (all the worst head-shop vendors!) :|

Basically NO online vendor, should respond in any way, to Email questions (or FB messenger), regarding your business operation, Lab Testing, clean rooms, etc .. Look what they're doing to Oties Botanicals for example! - https://speciosarepublic.org/oties-bota ... oom-video/
I've been off of FB for about a year now, certainly don't miss it, it provides nothing. I have only heard a bit about all that rub, like I said, I avoid it like the plague. FB is for mentally lazy humans, such people are intolerable to me.

What is this, Kratom Mafia? :mrgreen:
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Facebook vendor?

Post by e_poison »

I had to leave every single Facebook kratom group I was in because the private message spam was getting super annoying.

Like or comment on a post? Get ready for 50 messages from random vendors. If they would have somehow connected me back as the admin of the double m, it would have been even worse.

I even had one that said “Have you tried kratom? It is a leaf that heals.” I replied and told him I hadn’t. He told me I should and gave me a very over inflated price for a 25g sample. I told him I would think about it.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Facebook vendor?

Post by Theanine »

e_poison wrote:I had to leave every single Facebook kratom group I was in because the private message spam was getting super annoying.

Like or comment on a post? Get ready for 50 messages from random vendors. If they would have somehow connected me back as the admin of the double m, it would have been even worse.

I even had one that said “Have you tried kratom? It is a leaf that heals.” I replied and told him I hadn’t. He told me I should and gave me a very over inflated price for a 25g sample. I told him I would think about it.
:lol: That is precisely what made me leave that place. Everyday, I would get a few dozen of friend requests from the Indonesia, all with offers of great stuff. I told them that I was into smack and that usually shut them up, I mean how could the possibly compete with that? Although, some insisted that Kratom is better than heroin and that I should really make the switch. By the end of it, I've had hundreds of Indonesian buddies trying to sell me Kratom incessantly, every minute of the day, many of them wanting me to buy a metric ton. Why? For personal use? That is insane. Are they intending to turn every Fb user into a Kratom dealer? I think so. They are completely out of touch with the reality of western consumers. Do not buy directly from Indonesia, you really never know what you will get in the mail, if anything at all....
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Facebook vendor?

Post by FartBlaster »

" another new post by fartblaster"

I'm trying to get everyone talking more to make doubleM a more lively place.
I'm in kat's botanicals fb group so I was curious about fb vendors.
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: Facebook vendor?

Post by Ezriderx2x »

FartBlaster wrote:" another new post by fartblaster"

I'm trying to get everyone talking more to make doubleM a more lively place.
I'm in kat's botanicals fb group so I was curious about fb vendors.
Nothing wrong with FB vendors, I follow many of the pages. It is a lot of the same questions being asked over and over. Red bubble, dosage, how to make the taste better, potentiators, etc.

Success rate for me on FB vendors is 50/50. Sacred son, wonderland, Philly ended up being solid vendors. Others were very hit or miss. Very easy to hype a vendor on Facebook with a large portion of the clientele being new or newer users.
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Facebook vendor?

Post by Theanine »

Ezriderx2x wrote:
FartBlaster wrote:" another new post by fartblaster"

I'm trying to get everyone talking more to make doubleM a more lively place.
I'm in kat's botanicals fb group so I was curious about fb vendors.
Nothing wrong with FB vendors, I follow many of the pages. It is a lot of the same questions being asked over and over. Red bubble, dosage, how to make the taste better, potentiators, etc.

Success rate for me on FB vendors is 50/50. Sacred son, wonderland, Philly ended up being solid vendors. Others were very hit or miss. Very easy to hype a vendor on Facebook with a large portion of the clientele being new or newer users.
Nothing wrong with the success rate of 50%? Hmm, interesting. Mine on her thus far has been 100%. I mean, I am not willing to waste a single dollar of my money on bunk product.....
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Facebook vendor?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Gotta say if it wasn't for fb I wouldn't have found Lizasbestbotanicals my #1 trusted vendor and also my Kratom Mentor who patiencely answered the bazillion and one ? I had that was before I found doubleMherbal.com and then I found out Liza was here so that was great to,still love my Facebook although there is a lot of stuff I scroll through right now I'm really excited cause I m gonna use my red bubble skills which I learned here from ballz excellent Instruction to hopefully win ared bubble contest
Post Reply