Mewe- kraotmm and swap sell

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Mewe- kraotmm and swap sell

Post by beathappening »

So maybe I'm being retarded here (not unlikely)
But I'm new.on mewe and uncertain about how to find the double m and swapsell.groups. ice searched all the major terms and all I see are poultry farmers (wrf) and other indo farmers so I'm pretty doing something dumb. Looking for main mm mewe group

Again sorry for potentially dumbness
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Mewe- kraotmm and swap sell

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Here's the Invite Link for the MM group on Mewe.. you need an Invite for all "groups" there? IIrc?

https://MeWe.com/join/kratom_2

Not sure about Swap Sell there, its a closed group, again iirc just ask around 8-)
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Post Reply