Good solid vendors that lab test
-
techbotpirate
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:27 am
Good solid vendors that lab test
Hey guys,
New to the forum. Looking for some good solid vendors that lab test their batches for salmonella, e. coli, heavy metals, etc, and will provide results upon request. I currently use SoCal,Herbal RVA, and Botanical Bunny. I know SoCal and Herbal RVA do. I have seen their reports. Any info would be awesome. Don't wanna spend over $25-30 on a 1/4kg. A top 5 list would be sweet. Just wanna make sure Im buying safe kratom, since I already got salmonella once. Thanks!!
New to the forum. Looking for some good solid vendors that lab test their batches for salmonella, e. coli, heavy metals, etc, and will provide results upon request. I currently use SoCal,Herbal RVA, and Botanical Bunny. I know SoCal and Herbal RVA do. I have seen their reports. Any info would be awesome. Don't wanna spend over $25-30 on a 1/4kg. A top 5 list would be sweet. Just wanna make sure Im buying safe kratom, since I already got salmonella once. Thanks!!
Last edited by techbotpirate on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Good solid vendors that lab test
I'm not sure but this is interesting to me.
Perhaps Herbaldom? I didn't find test details on the website but Andrew guarantees at least 1% mitragynine content and some of his older packaging would state exact mitragynine content. Andrew has been very professional and easy to work with via email if you wish to contact him.
I'll add that i really like the new Domination strains. I've only tried the Green and Red so far but both were very good. The Red really stands out to me as euphoric at 6g but i still retain a very clear head with it. A "clean" burn if that makes any sense. Unique in a good way in my opinion.
I ended up buying all four Domination strains. The Red has already sold out. I'm looking forward to trying the White and Full Spectrum this weekend.
Perhaps Herbaldom? I didn't find test details on the website but Andrew guarantees at least 1% mitragynine content and some of his older packaging would state exact mitragynine content. Andrew has been very professional and easy to work with via email if you wish to contact him.
I'll add that i really like the new Domination strains. I've only tried the Green and Red so far but both were very good. The Red really stands out to me as euphoric at 6g but i still retain a very clear head with it. A "clean" burn if that makes any sense. Unique in a good way in my opinion.
I ended up buying all four Domination strains. The Red has already sold out. I'm looking forward to trying the White and Full Spectrum this weekend.
-
Sampson
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:14 am
Re: Good solid vendors that lab test
How many do right now?
I am sure when they do start the prices will increase
I am sure when they do start the prices will increase
-
techbotpirate
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:27 am
Re: Good solid vendors that lab test
I tried contacting Centennial Harvest, Kraydo, Okie Kratom, The Greenery, and Acadica for lab test info, but got no responses. Its been a week. Just need a good solid vendor who tests for contaminates.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Good solid vendors that lab test
Who's kratom contained salmonella? Have you found labs that show contaminants from vendors or suppliers? Sounds like you have 3 good vendors you named here, and someone mentioned Herbaldom, that's four.....so, you need one more for under 30 per quarter kilo.........you could make tea, then you'd be safe no matter what your vendors showed you?techbotpirate wrote:Hey guys,
New to the forum. Looking for some good solid vendors that lab test their batches for salmonella, e. coli, heavy metals, etc, and will provide results upon request. I currently use SoCal,Herbal RVA, and Botanical Bunny. I know SoCal and Herbal RVA do. I have seen their reports. Any info would be awesome. Don't wanna spend over $25-30 on a 1/4kg. A top 5 list would be sweet. Just wanna make sure Im buying safe kratom, since I already got salmonella once. Thanks!!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Good solid vendors that lab test
hoo-boy, where to start... Are you from Facebook, by chance? Seems like a group of ladies on FB runs around yelping about Lab Testing - they started that like a year ago. Sounds reasonable, right?techbotpirate wrote:New to the forum. Looking for some good solid vendors that lab test their batches ... and will provide results upon request.
Just wanna make sure I'm buying safe kratom, since I already got salmonella once.
Kratom is used by an estimated Millions of Americans (according to AKA), and... people generally YELL whenever there's a problem. Right? People don't say much when it's all GOOD - they do complain loudly when it's BAD - well... How many complaints of Salmonella sickness, over the past 5 years, Millions of users, Daily, estimated 30 TONS of kratom being exported...
Get my point? IS there a "problem" with kratom? Not really... Kratom like 100's of other organic herbal products is harvested and used, GRAS - that's an FDA term meaning "Generally Recognized As Safe". GRAS! (Yes, there IS a current debate with FDA over kratom.)
OK, A few shitty vendors got caught with dirty kratom, last year? Yes. Don't buy kratom from THOSE vendors!!
DO buy kratom from those you mention! For example - Herbal RVA imports... How Much kratom? How many kilos or cartons, do you have an idea? Let me answer that, it's TONS - he's a large bulk vendor. Heck even Herbaldom imports tons. I remember a photo of 5 TONS of kratom, in a warehouse - that's around, 5000 kilos right?
NOW.... did Herbal RVA show you their 1000 Lab Test papers for all of those batches? No ?? Then... what batch are you buying. The 1 out of 5000 they had tested, just to show the worry warts on Facebook they're doing a stupid Lab Test, so those anal warts will shuddup and BUY?
I rest my case.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Good solid vendors that lab test
I think best test is when there is forum groups who take turns in samples and share their findings, good? bunk? decent? Because their is no way vendors will test every single batch on hand. You will get the paper stating its clean but the next batch is contaminated. so you still gambling. Like ballz said many have used with no problem for ages until, only when propaganda like news saying kratom is another shooting heroin danger around the block, or smoking kratom. Everyone knows no one smokes it or shoot them selfs up with kratom, I have a feeling same people who push this fake news are int he business for GMP to get money from people, know i know, thats just BS assumptions but could some of that % be truth? I am sure same people pushing the GMP to rake some extra cash. We dont know how many great vendors are the or EX FDA, DEA. It all ends on the $ sign. I am sure there are many who take advantage of that. So best is to see peoples review they wont lie, if its shit, you will see it posted all over the place, anyone caught advertising their own stuff and its bunk should be called out, kind of like mystical island. I hope they are gone for good, its good at the beginning they were helping people out and wining hearts and minds with give aways but once they decided sell many crap kratom they lost everyone respect and i am sure owner feels like shit for trying to steal money from people. They didnt last long. my point vendors that decided to sell their bunk will be ruined and i hope gone for ever. I am very fair, if i am not sure, i will test it more then 3 times as a consumer before i talk shit on someone, if it is shit, I will help the forum people/group to avoid it at all cost, because i am convinced none of you want bunk. Thats what we all should do for each other. Vendors are people too but if they be told something is bad and they dont remove that batch, they need to be called out, period. Vendors can be fair and say it has very low % 0.5 mitra and gives faster fatigue on set, and sell it for the same price they got it. Make a bunk category section, I will respect that, but why no vendor does that? I am sure their will be many who will take it and make other stuff out of it (soap, candles), at least they were fair instead doing dome dangerous fishy stuff that can impact our health negligently. . all vendors should do that or get rid of all bunk. Anyone caught mixing shit with better quality should be called out and banned from groups. Best GMP is we the people, we find someone, call them out. I am still mad the people voice was removed from reddit and talk about vendors. Always find a group, if its not this forum find another one, get with friends and get samples and test, if its fire help your group out, just like i would too, dont keep it a secret. When we get each others back its makes everyone a happy burning fire. Just some of my random personal thoughts on all this. Also people or friends of vendors help them make money and say this or that is good, and people buy it and find out it to be shit, we need to ban those users from this forum.
So far these are my fav vendors i had zero problems and enjoy their quality, Smiley time, Liza, MitraMan, HB&M, KTO , I dont know if they have their friends as testers or what but they have some decent consistent kratom. Sosa is great but i have mixed feeling, i got sick once badly but dont know if it was related to one of the batch or not but i did see another user mention something about them getting sick. That why i put them on pause, still have unopened packages like Red Sumatra that everyone says is good. What i do is make a note on the packages peoples thoughts on it, when i get back to it after half a year or 1 or 2 years i ll have a good idea of its effects. They have very good and some just ok kratom, 50% 50%. I dont know if they have testers or not before they sell. I think everyone should share their thoughts, there could be more people want to say something but think its jsut them when there is many. That way others can confirm that how they also felt.
So far these are my fav vendors i had zero problems and enjoy their quality, Smiley time, Liza, MitraMan, HB&M, KTO , I dont know if they have their friends as testers or what but they have some decent consistent kratom. Sosa is great but i have mixed feeling, i got sick once badly but dont know if it was related to one of the batch or not but i did see another user mention something about them getting sick. That why i put them on pause, still have unopened packages like Red Sumatra that everyone says is good. What i do is make a note on the packages peoples thoughts on it, when i get back to it after half a year or 1 or 2 years i ll have a good idea of its effects. They have very good and some just ok kratom, 50% 50%. I dont know if they have testers or not before they sell. I think everyone should share their thoughts, there could be more people want to say something but think its jsut them when there is many. That way others can confirm that how they also felt.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
herbaldom
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:43 pm
Re: Good solid vendors that lab test
We test and provide results upon request.
-
techbotpirate
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:27 am
Re: Good solid vendors that lab test
Awesome! Been wanting to try you guys, but your out of stock a lot.herbaldom wrote:We test and provide results upon request.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Good solid vendors that lab test
Looks like all the Domination strains are available.
https://herbaldom.com/category/kratom-powder/
I picked up a few extra bags this morning. The Red and White are my personal favorites. The Green and Full Spectrum are also good but I've only taken one dose of each so far. Consequently, I havent figured out the optimum dosage yet The green was good but I was probably a little lite at 4gs and the Full Spectrum knocked me out at 5gs. I'm thinking 6gs of the Green and 2-3 of the Full Spectrum.
https://herbaldom.com/category/kratom-powder/
I picked up a few extra bags this morning. The Red and White are my personal favorites. The Green and Full Spectrum are also good but I've only taken one dose of each so far. Consequently, I havent figured out the optimum dosage yet The green was good but I was probably a little lite at 4gs and the Full Spectrum knocked me out at 5gs. I'm thinking 6gs of the Green and 2-3 of the Full Spectrum.
-
techbotpirate
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:27 am
Re: Good solid vendors that lab test
What is the Red Domination like? Have you had the Red Dragon? All the dragons are sold out, so Im guessing there are pretty good.guitartodd77 wrote:Looks like all the Domination strains are available.
https://herbaldom.com/category/kratom-powder/
I picked up a few extra bags this morning. The Red and White are my personal favorites. The Green and Full Spectrum are also good but I've only taken one dose of each so far. Consequently, I havent figured out the optimum dosage yet The green was good but I was probably a little lite at 4gs and the Full Spectrum knocked me out at 5gs. I'm thinking 6gs of the Green and 2-3 of the Full Spectrum.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Good solid vendors that lab test
Relaxing but stimulating at the same time with very good euphoria. Kinda like a very good R. Bali but this doesn't cloud up your head. It's unique in my opinion but not too far outside of expectations. I give it a 8.5/10 and much of that has to do with the high euphoria with very good pain relief.techbotpirate wrote:
What is the Red Domination like? Have you had the Red Dragon? All the dragons are sold out, so Im guessing there are pretty good.
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Good solid vendors that lab test
Otie’s Botanicals, Lucky Herbals, and Kratom Trading Company test, and I’ve recently ordered from all of them, and they are all good. I believe SoFlo also tests, but I haven’t ordered from them yet. If other vendors I buy from test, they don’t mention it unless asked or else I am drawing a blank right now.
-
herbaldom
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:43 pm
Re: Good solid vendors that lab test
This is true and unfortunately, we are shortstocked now due to shipping problems as only half our shipments made it. We are working on resolving this though, by moving into domestic wholesale.techbotpirate wrote:Awesome! Been wanting to try you guys, but your out of stock a lot.herbaldom wrote:We test and provide results upon request.
- ScottyK
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
- Location: Wilmington, N.C.
Re: Good solid vendors that lab test
The Hudson Valley (Garuda) place says they test on their site. I think you can request the results also.
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Good solid vendors that lab test
And that's why I love this forum Trusted vendors and people who know what's up
- LuckyHerbals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 420
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Contact:
Re: Good solid vendors that lab test
We begin lab testing in August! First on the list is Green Maeng Da!trigger wrote:Otie’s Botanicals, Lucky Herbals, and Kratom Trading Company test, and I’ve recently ordered from all of them, and they are all good. I believe SoFlo also tests, but I haven’t ordered from them yet. If other vendors I buy from test, they don’t mention it unless asked or else I am drawing a blank right now.