STH Daytime red

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Grimy Ginger
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:58 pm

STH Daytime red

Post by Grimy Ginger »

Trying to find a daytime red with good pain relief and any other suggestions from Smiley looking for solid greens mostly have had poor experience with whites not having an effect what so ever.

Have yet to try a red so any guidance is welcome.
Skottsdad
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:43 pm
Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona

Re: STH Daytime red

Post by Skottsdad »

I’m currently using the Red Smile for my go to daytime red. It’s not super fast but has great mood boost and pain relief. His Red Bali is a good night time Red too.
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: STH Daytime red

Post by WhiteAngelica »

I really like Red Sandai and Red Vietnam under daytime reds. Red Aceh is supposed to work as well, but I haven't heard a review of it in awhile.

Also Smiley has a blend that is both red and white, 'Rose Gold that I have been meaning to try.

I am dominantly a reds girl, but I do order Smiley's SG#3 and it gives me a bit more spring in my step and works well when blended with a heavy hitting red.

Anyone have any recent updates on the Red Aceh?
The Red Queen
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: STH Daytime red

Post by jabro70 »

Red Sandai, Red Horn and Red Ketapang. Haven’t had the Bali since April, but it was kinda mid-spec then. Bali #2 was slower.
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: STH Daytime red

Post by guitartodd77 »

Premium Red Thai is a good daytime red in my experience
Post Reply