30% Botanical Bunny?
-
ConcernedMom420
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am
30% Botanical Bunny?
I saw a post somewhere recently about 30% off on all orders. Does anyone have a link to that post or no the online coupon code?
-
JHole
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:27 am
- Location: IA
Re: 30% Botanical Bunny?
I believe it is AUGUST2.
- BotanicalBunny
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:06 am
Re: 30% Botanical Bunny?
This is a really old coupon code from a sale in 2018 that I forgot to disable.
I had to go look it up because I didn't recognize it when I saw it posted last week.
The coupon code was originally only intended to be available for a couple of days while the sale was going on and it looks like I left active for a few more days after the sale to allow people who missed the sale to get in on it.
I'll leave in place until the end of the week (08/02) and then it will expire.
I had to go look it up because I didn't recognize it when I saw it posted last week.
The coupon code was originally only intended to be available for a couple of days while the sale was going on and it looks like I left active for a few more days after the sale to allow people who missed the sale to get in on it.
I'll leave in place until the end of the week (08/02) and then it will expire.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: 30% Botanical Bunny?
Suggest ya'll take advantage of this Coupon!
I figured it might expire this Friday, August 2.
Right NOW it's a fantastic variety of TOP quality leaf - He's just posted the LAST few 100g bags, of Yellow 12, and Premium MD 12 (1907) - That one is going down, as some of this year's best kratom .. Maeng Da 12, and Super MD 12, also recommended picks. I just got 'em and they are outstanding!!
There's also the famous Dayaks, Lot 17 from Frans Herb. And many great GGK strains, including Lot 14, Premium MD (batch 1907), very potent! Even some Wild Green and Wild Yellow available. Rojo Loco for those Red fans.
Yes, there's a lot of noise from lots of vendors here... Move B.B. up to the Top of your List, Today, tomorrow, and Friday. You'll be glad you did. He's clearing out, Last Chance to grab these!!!
Right NOW it's a fantastic variety of TOP quality leaf - He's just posted the LAST few 100g bags, of Yellow 12, and Premium MD 12 (1907) - That one is going down, as some of this year's best kratom .. Maeng Da 12, and Super MD 12, also recommended picks. I just got 'em and they are outstanding!!
There's also the famous Dayaks, Lot 17 from Frans Herb. And many great GGK strains, including Lot 14, Premium MD (batch 1907), very potent! Even some Wild Green and Wild Yellow available. Rojo Loco for those Red fans.
Yes, there's a lot of noise from lots of vendors here... Move B.B. up to the Top of your List, Today, tomorrow, and Friday. You'll be glad you did. He's clearing out, Last Chance to grab these!!!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: 30% Botanical Bunny?
....SHIT!!! I'm gonna miss out on that cuz I don't have their payment options
I have a white Big Bang left from a quarter key I got in December I'll trade for some of that PMD 12.
My bag of WBB weighs 192 grams, there's got to be 185 grams plus in the bag, it got rave reviews earlier this year!!
I have a white Big Bang left from a quarter key I got in December I'll trade for some of that PMD 12.
My bag of WBB weighs 192 grams, there's got to be 185 grams plus in the bag, it got rave reviews earlier this year!!
-
Erpudjt
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm
Re: 30% Botanical Bunny?
What's the yellow 12 and wild yellow like?
-
Ezriderx2x
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am
Re: 30% Botanical Bunny?
I may take you up on that. Have yet to try the pm'd 12, but have a 1/4 key. Loved the dec wbb and have been trying to buy all I can find.CatfatherB wrote:....SHIT!!! I'm gonna miss out on that cuz I don't have their payment options![]()
I have a white Big Bang left from a quarter key I got in December I'll trade for some of that PMD 12.
My bag of WBB weighs 192 grams, there's got to be 185 grams plus in the bag, it got rave reviews earlier this year!!
Edit:. Apparently I did try it. I had so much BB coming in I lost track. Solid batch, but I'll still PM you about a trade. It is down to 7 oz left on the site
-
Every1jockzjay
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm
Re: 30% Botanical Bunny?
Would b amazing if we could use 4-way and august2!!! Lol
Pmd12 sold out
Pmd12 sold out