Buying Kratom- not allowed to mention it?
-
ConcernedMom420
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am
Buying Kratom- not allowed to mention it?
I've noticed that my two main kratom sources don't want me to mention Kratom or strain names when making a purchase...they seem to be very adamant and clear that nothing but an order number, a "thank you," or a smiley face is allowed to put in the reason for purchase..I use venmo, cashapp, zelle, etc...I can sorta guess a couple reason why they might do this but maybe it is something more speicific that involves getting in trouble with their bank or taxes or what? Idk..maybe someone can explain
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Buying Kratom- not allowed to mention it?
uhhhh where to start. Are you aware that Kratom is Illegal in some states? Right?
How about Weed. Marijuana... Illegal right? OK - well, not here. Oregon, Washington. Weed is now LEGAL here but - the stores can ONLY take Cash!! Basically - Anything that's illegal ANYWHERE, the Credit Card companies (Visa, MC, Amex) are refusing. You cannot USE a credit card to buy.... LOTS of things.
I mean you're Concerned Mom, so I will ASSUME you're not buying porno on the Internet?
. OK but, porno is BIG business online. You know that right? Millions of dollars!! And how about..... Gambling? Ever go gambling at a Casino? How about gambling on the Internet? ILLEGAL, in Bumfuck, Alabama!
So because something's illegal in Bumfuck, Alabama.. the WHOLE United States must obey those Laws, on the Internet . Thanks to the Credit Card companies. And the Banks. That's basically the reason... Kratom IS illegal there, so its the same as porno, gambling, weed.. a bunch of stuff.
Until we kick the Republicans OUT of office! That's the only solution I know. Until then... keep letting the BANKS screw everyone, I guess?
How about Weed. Marijuana... Illegal right? OK - well, not here. Oregon, Washington. Weed is now LEGAL here but - the stores can ONLY take Cash!! Basically - Anything that's illegal ANYWHERE, the Credit Card companies (Visa, MC, Amex) are refusing. You cannot USE a credit card to buy.... LOTS of things.
I mean you're Concerned Mom, so I will ASSUME you're not buying porno on the Internet?
So because something's illegal in Bumfuck, Alabama.. the WHOLE United States must obey those Laws, on the Internet . Thanks to the Credit Card companies. And the Banks. That's basically the reason... Kratom IS illegal there, so its the same as porno, gambling, weed.. a bunch of stuff.
Until we kick the Republicans OUT of office! That's the only solution I know. Until then... keep letting the BANKS screw everyone, I guess?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
ConcernedMom420
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am
Re: Buying Kratom- not allowed to mention it?
That was well said..I totally get it now and it does make sense. Welp..time to start paying for porn on venmo am I right
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Buying Kratom- not allowed to mention it?
Thanks I can sometimes joke around, and it comes off too smart-ass.. I guess U get my drift.
It's US consumers .. who always get screwed! NOT saying I'm buying porno online!
. Many business on the Internet, have this problem .. LINK below. Merchant Accounts - High Risk Merchant Accounts. Some other examples: Adult, Bail Bonds, CBD, Kratom, Cigars, Pipes, Tobaccos, Credit Repair, Debt Consolidation, Diet Programs, E-Cigarettes, Gaming, Moving Companies, Multi-Level Marketing and Bizops, Nutraceutical, Online Firearm Sales, Prepaid Calling Cards, Software and E-Books, Sports Betting Advice, TMF Merchants, Tech Support, Travel & Timeshares ... and more 
https://www.cardpaymentoptions.com/cred ... high-risk/
It's US consumers .. who always get screwed! NOT saying I'm buying porno online!
https://www.cardpaymentoptions.com/cred ... high-risk/
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!