Anyone know Mitraspec???

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Fighter808
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:11 pm

Anyone know Mitraspec???

Post by Fighter808 »

So I posted before about this, I was trying to find Mitraman, instead I ordered from Mitraspec. Silly newbie mistake of course. However, I find her customer service to be 100%. Answers all questions, very professional. The leaf I believe is good (I say this because I can only compare it to ......"head shop " Kratom). Has anyone else used Mitraspec? What do you think of the leaf quality?
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Anyone know Mitraspec???

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Mitraspec is a vendor who specializes in Caps. His big thing IS, or was.. capped kratom.. For sale in Retail head-shops but he sells through his website of course. IF you're a head-shop looking to buy wholesale capped kratom, check it out.

I'm sure he'll take your money, for online sales, any powder or whatever too ... PPG last checked was .22 per gram. :geek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Fighter808
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:11 pm

Re: Anyone know Mitraspec???

Post by Fighter808 »

Nope, I'm not a head shop. Just a vet nurse lol.... Ballz, you seem to be very knowledgeable. What do you think about the quality? I plan to order from BB soon.
Post Reply