Botanical Bunny top white strains?
-
Jaredt82
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm
Botanical Bunny top white strains?
Hello I am looking at Botanical Bunny for my next purchase. What are the recommended white strains?
- Quercus
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am
Re: Botanical Bunny top white strains?
I've been checking their site daily for whites but right now they only have White MD Jongkong (batch 1905) listed. It's a nice white but pales a bit in comparison (at least to me) compared to some they've had recently, specifically White Dayak and Wild White (Batch 1905). If either of those are restocked, I'd recommend jumping on them as they will probably go quickly. There is nothing wrong with the White MD Jongkong at all and at the price, is definitely worth checking out. I know some people actually prefer it to the others.
EDIT: SOSA is another source of reasonably priced good leaf. I've tried his White Moton and White Sumatra and both were fire - highly energetic and great for getting stuff done. I ordered mine a few months ago, so what he has currently is from different batches but I'd definitely recommend checking them out.
EDIT: SOSA is another source of reasonably priced good leaf. I've tried his White Moton and White Sumatra and both were fire - highly energetic and great for getting stuff done. I ordered mine a few months ago, so what he has currently is from different batches but I'd definitely recommend checking them out.
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Botanical Bunny top white strains?
His white Dayak and white 12 are good I do if they’re in stock. I did not enjoy any of Sosas whites at all. Motan jungle or aceh. Smileys whites are pretty good. If your looking for something VERY fast is go with his white horn. But his good whites I enjoy are Vietnam, monster, Hulu.
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: Botanical Bunny top white strains?
Ya, the white dayak from frans herb is pretty good. The White 12 Lot12 from kratomcrumbs is good as well. The White JK that was dark colored from LOT12 was super fire though, it was a super slow white, put me to sleep first time i tried it, its been gone a while now though but it was really good.
-
wokeaf
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:59 pm
Re: Botanical Bunny top white strains?
White Dayuk = fire on da mountain. 
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Botanical Bunny top white strains?
If you like an energetic white then the Dayak is what I’d recommend. It is a fantastic energetic, happy strain - without being jittery (can’t stand that shit!)
The WMDJK is usually slower - but oh, how I love my slow whites!
The WMDJK is usually slower - but oh, how I love my slow whites!