What’s currently Hot from BB & Smiley?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
ConcernedMom420
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am

What’s currently Hot from BB & Smiley?

Post by ConcernedMom420 »

I’m looking at putting in an order. Euphoric strains are what I seek and I’m looking for some new good batches that Smiley and/or Botanical Bunny currently have. I normally go with their premium maeng da’s but have yet to test any of their new batches. What are they currently like?
l5s1bgon
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:04 pm

Re: What’s currently Hot from BB & Smiley?

Post by l5s1bgon »

TONS! Lol. Look around on the boards here, lots of discussion about this--look at the vendor/strains review page. I can personally vouch for BB: pmd lot 14, pmd lot 12, gold md12, rojo loco. Smiley: gold bali, red bali, wild red borneo and pmd. Not sure if smiley is still on the same batches of what I got or not, mine arrived a few weeks ago.
Post Reply