Euphoria Help w/ a variety!!

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
ConcernedMom420
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am

Euphoria Help w/ a variety!!

Post by ConcernedMom420 »

I have been buying from both Botanical Bunny and smiley Time. I loved BB’s PMD12 Lot 1907, but the 1908 was unfortunately a step down from the previous 1907 batch. I am only a friend to green varieties but maybe someone can change my mind. I strictly go for the euphoria aspect of kratom and want to know the TOP euphoric varieties/batches out there that I can buy today. Maybe something that is in the euphoria realm of Smiley’s PMD :shock: the stuff was amazing. As was Bb’s previous batch.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Euphoria Help w/ a variety!!

Post by Payshince »

There are lots out there.

Smiley has a ton of excellent batches at this time
Try his Green Smile!

You try his Dragonfire batch?
Green Bota, Green Monster?

Try blending 1/3 White vein and 2/3 Green Vein and lmk what you think!

I would suggest trying different vendors and maybe try to find a Fast White JongKong.

I got a Green JK2 from Soultanic a month ago and that was wonderful
Also, got a White JK from Kats-B 9 months ago but im sure it’s pretty consistent too now!


Gd luck. 8-)
- Payshince
Luk3
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Re: Euphoria Help w/ a variety!!

Post by Luk3 »

Also, you may want to look into good red Bali’s. I have found that nothing beats a good middle of the road red for euphoria. Mix a little white in for energy, and you will be good to go.
Smileys red Bali is great, as is speciosa life’s and souls last red Bali was awesome as well..
Also mix up your burns with different vein types for different experiences.
Post Reply