TeaTime suggestions?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Erpudjt
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm

TeaTime suggestions?

Post by Erpudjt »

I was curious about this vendor but when I looked on the website I was immediately overwhelmed! Don't get me wrong, I like vendors that have variety.... But jeez! Has anyone tried this vendor lately? And what are their best work day\morning strains?
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: TeaTime suggestions?

Post by herbalhippie »

Not a review, moving to General Discussion
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: TeaTime suggestions?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Erpudjt wrote:I was immediately overwhelmed! Don't get me wrong, I like vendors that have variety.... But jeez! Has anyone tried this vendor lately?
Facebook vendor with a zillion "strains" and stupid blend names ? Jeez is right... How about trying: All Natural Artisan. Have you looked at their ANA website? Or.. Gothic, Hudson, Inland, Liza's, Okie, Odus.. there are dozens worthy of support. If you want a Facebook vendor, Sacred Son is probably the best! 8-)

Or get off FB and go to MeWe - Smiley Time, Soultanic, Spirit Science, Mitra Man. and Mitra Genie. All of those MeWe vendors ARE better than Tea Time, based on their business model, small batch high quality...

Plus, Tea Time was found to be participating on the Self Righteous Group (S.R.) that attacks online vendors. Not cool!! :|
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: TeaTime suggestions?

Post by guitartodd77 »

Erpudjt wrote:I was curious about this vendor but when I looked on the website I was immediately overwhelmed! Don't get me wrong, I like vendors that have variety.... But jeez! Has anyone tried this vendor lately? And what are their best work day\morning strains?
Hi Erpudjt, I've found Teatime to be a very good vendor with very potent leaf. I've gone through about 25 different vendors this summer alone and can state objectively that TeaTime offers the 2nd most potent leaf off all the hundreds of strains that I've tried. Only vendor with more potent leaf than TeaTime is Soultanic's Elephant stains and those are as much as three times more potent than standard good kratom.

What are you looking for with Kratom? Pain relief? Anxiety releif? Energy? Relaxation? A little more detail and I will gladly help to point you in a couple of directions.

Also, the owner of Teatime is very helpful as well. PM me if you can. If you can't, my email is my DoubleM handle at gmail.com.

They have good leaf at good prices.
MitraGuy19
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:30 pm
Location: USA

Re: TeaTime suggestions?

Post by MitraGuy19 »

I tried TeaTime once towards the beginning of the year and wasn't really impressed. It was OK but nothing to write about. The website seemed a bit confusing as well. It's been a while. Maybe things have changed? They did have alot of stuff to choose from. Maybe I just chose poorly. Who knows. I can usually get a decent feel on a vendor based on prices and the quality of their MDs. Nothing really inspired me from TeaTime.
Post Reply